*5*

I attempted to walk past him after remembering that hurtful memory, but to my avail, I failed. He pulled me back and looked at me."Well,well,well... look who we have here." He said with a disgusting4 smirk on his ugly face (that is not true he is damn handsome)

    "Well there is only u and me here and you dont have me so back off fvcker" I fired back at him with venom lacing my voice and emotionless eyes.

     He was surprised by my comeback that he stepped a few steps backward and loosen the grip on my arm. I took the chance to pull away and walk to my next class. While walking to Dance class, many questions were spinning in my head--why is he here! Dont tell me he will be studying here!! Fvck it! Wait Im going to be late.... (actually im like this in skul when its break time and im thinking about something😂😂)

     I ran to Dance class then I suddenly bumped into someone AGAIN... I looked up and saw that it was the 7 boys I met earlier. "Hey are u ok ???" The boy with broad shoulders which I remember is Seokjin,asked. I just nod and pulled myself up. "Ookkaaayyy.... since we found Y/n we can finally find our dance class!!" J-hope screamed while doing a weird dance.

     "Okay pls follow me sirs" I said "You dont have to be so formal to us Y/n, just be urself" Jimin smiled at me If Im going to do that I wouldnt be talking right now - I mumbled . With that settled, we went to the dance studio and immediately went to the changing room. I noticed that I finished earlier than the boys so Iwent to the corner since I dont have any friends

     I overheard some of BLACKPINK's converaation. "Hey have you heard about the hot transferees???" Lisa said more like shouted "Yeah and Ive heard that they will attend this class!" Jisoo answered. "So girls you know the drill we need to act hot and sexy today and invite them over to sit with us and do what we need to do ok?" Jennie ordered. 네~~!! They all shouted.

     Right after they did that, it took all of me to not laugh out loud at their pathetic plan. Suddenly, the 7 boys came out of the dressing room and as the bitches (I am so damn sorry) planned Jennie called them "Hey transferees want to sit with us??" She said while obviously seducing them. Then the one who has white skin, Yoongi I think, answered for them. "Uhm maybe no becuz 1) you guys look like whores, 2) you are obviously seducing us by biting your lips filled with ketchup and 3) we dont know you (I remembered yOu dO nOtE mE hahaha im sorry continue) hence we dont want to."

     They were speechless until Rose came back to her senses and suddenly asked "Then who are you going to sit with?!Huh?? With that ugly piece of garbage named Y/n?! She is just a piece of--" she was about to continue it when...
______________

Who.do you think stood up for Y/n??

    So hi guys I know its been a long time since I updated and I know this is trash and so am i hahahah. And i cant believe that we reached 3.12k reads and 81 votes!!! I also received some notifications that there are people that are adding this book to their reading lists... Oh my ghad my heart is my heart is oh my ghad...

    So guys if you have any question youcan ask here and ill try to answer all of them. I also read your comments and if you want a shout out or anything just comment :)...