Author's Note

Hey guys!

Finally, after so many years of putting off the Ruby's Secret it's finally completed. I know many of you are probably disappointed since it's not Emerald's story who is next for the series. I know, and I'm sorry about it. But there is really something about Sapphire and her ex-husband that begs to be write down. As got a glimpse of their characters on one or two occasions I couldn't help but to wonder: What happened to them? Why did they divorce?  Do they still have feelings for each other? Will there be chance for them to be together? Those were some of the questions swirl inside my head as I wrote Ruby's Secret. Even though, Sapphire vowed she's done with marriage thing I know it isn't quite true.

I just know the only way to find out is one chapter at a time. I hope Sapphire will get the happy ever after she deserves. She and her sisters had through a lot since their parents' tragic death. Each of them fought for the demons of their past. 

Who knows what fate has in store for this lovely divorcee? So until the first chapter of Sapphire's Vow. 

Series in Order:

1. Ruby's Secret

2. Sapphire's Vow

3. Amethyst's Scandal

4. Emerald's Pride

Love, 

sweetblunch