CHAPTER 24

Sapphire St. Clair's POV

I slid out of Loukas' car like every inch of a sleep-deprived woman. I barely managed to keep my eyes open as my eyelids feel like there's some paperweight in them instead of lashes. I already drank two cups of strong coffee without sweetener or creamer before coming here but I think there was no effect on me my brain was still not functioning.

I stifled a yawn as I walk to the entrance of the flagship store of our company. I sorely regret seducing Loukas the night before a very important meeting with the senior member of the board of directors. How am I supposed to attend the meeting when I couldn't stop the yawn coming out of my mouth?

"You look like a woman who didn't sleep a wink last night." The evil bastard whispered naughtily in my ears softly with a pleased tone in his voice. He took my hand as we walk side by side inside the company's lobby.

A gave him a foul look but he just merely smile. "This is all your fault," I answered with an equally low voice in case somebody might hear us. "If you didn't keep me awake last night I won't be this sleepy this morning."

"You're the one who started it remember?" He reminded me with a smirk on his handsome face. "Better to keep in mind not to teased me again like that or you will be at the receiving end of my hunger."

"Duly noted, sir."

Loukas smiled down at me as he squeezed my hand. "Are you sure you can attend this meeting? Maybe you can send someone to act on your behalf?"

I shook my head instantly. "No. That's not possible. This meeting is very important my presence needed there. Daniel will be there also."

"I suddenly feel sorry for keeping you awake all night."

I raised an eyebrow in his direction before we rode the elevator. "Are you?"

He grinned at me mischievously. "Nope. Just kidding."

We both laughed while I was aware of the curious glances we receive from other people joining us at the lift. Silence filled the elevator I glanced at him discreetly either he took no notice of the curious look thrown in our direction or he just didn't care.

Finally, we arrived at the floor where my office was located. He was still holding my hand tightly in his. "You don't have to accompany me until we reach my office. You should go now I know you are probably busy as well."

"Don't worry about me."

Once we arrived at my office I couldn't miss the way my secretary looking at me stunned face, sitting at her table near my office door. "Good morning, Miss St. Clair."

"Good morning, Shelly."

He finally let go of my hand as I went straight into my table to see the documents prepared by my secretary for today's meeting. I was busy reading the papers in my hand when I realized that Loukas remained silent and just watching me.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"Nothing," he replied with an equal smile on his handsome face. He walked further inside my office until he reached my table. "You're very much different from the woman in my arms last night right now. You are every inch like a lady boss today."

My heart warmed at his words, I placed down the documents on the table and crossed my hand in the middle of my chest while I sat on the edge of the tabletop. Wrong move, I thought silently as I slightly winced. I was still sore between my thighs thanks to this man's relentless possession. "What about last night?"

He smiled at me seductively placing his hands on the desk trapping me in my place. Loukas' face was only inches apart from mine I could already smell his aftershave. "Last night you are a passionate woman who is wild in bed." I felt the heat spread through my cheeks. Despite my sleepy state right now I vividly remember everything that happened last night. "Naughty girl," Loukas jested playfully. "You are recalling last night's event, aren't you?"