EPILOGUE

Loukas Spiridakou's POV

We were married a month later in a beach wedding at the private island my family owns as per my radiant wife's request. It was only a simple wedding ceremony with family and close friends in attendance.

Expect no less from a jewelry heiress, I mused silently, watching her walking down the aisle.

Sapphire was wearing a simple white dress with no veil, her blonde hair was braided on one side with small flower ornaments clip made of diamonds scattered around her hair courtesy of her older sister, Amethyst, and a simple white-gold necklace with a small rectangular sapphire pendant around her pretty neck a gift from me after we got engaged again.

She was also barefoot and have a while bouquet of flowers in her hand. It was way too different from our first wedding when it was all grand and lavish celebration that leaves everyone in awe.

As expected, the whole St. Clair clan flew to Greece to witness our wedding since Sapphire is forbidden to travel until she gave birth we informed them about our intention to marry again and our baby news via conference call. As I thought, they were all delighted at the news especially Daniel who couldn't hide his happiness at the baby news.

As for my family, at first, they opposed the idea that I am planning to marry my ex-wife again but I firmly told them that I would marry her even if they are against the idea and I am willing to forget that they are my family and they could disown me if they want. Only my cousin, Dionne was happy at the news of our impending nuptials. In the end, they accepted my decision with a heavy heart.

I could see that my mother was trying to forget the pain Sapphire had cost when she divorce me two years ago and she was pretty much excited for our unborn child. As for my aunt? I sighed deeply. That's a different story.

Now I stood at the makeshift altar at the beach watching my beautiful bride with a slight baby bump walking towards me in the arms of her grandfather. Did I mention that I was wearing khaki pants white long sleeve shirt that rolled up to my arms and barefoot at my wedding also? It was Sapphire's idea she wanted to have a simple wedding as possible even our guests were bare-footed at the beach with their fanciest white beach outfits. Oh yes, the theme of our wedding was all white.

Emerald pinned a stem of white flower on my shirt that she pluck from Sapphire's bouquet to look like a man who was about to get married she said.

"Hey," I said by way of greeting when she finally arrive at the altar. I must admit that I was still as nervous as the first time we wed as I carefully took her hand from her grandfather.

"Hey, stranger. Not having second thoughts about this?" She teased with her green eyes danced with happiness.

"Not at all," I replied solemnly.

So much had happened since we learned that she's expecting again. From temporarily leaving her work and stay at home to avoid risk for her pregnancy. She's now spending most of her time learning how to cook authentic Greek food from our housekeeper though from time to time she's still accepting phone calls from the St. Clair Diamonds if they want to ask her opinion or suggestion about something the employees in their company were under strict order not to stress her so much.

We also bought a seaside villa as a permanent residence since I thought that the penthouse is not suitable for raising a child. Sapphire was now growing her own garden filled with herbs and flowering plants to occupy most of her time and instead of running now as she usually favored I joined her on a walk on the beach every morning to have some fresh air. All in all, she settled on a domesticated life but I will not object if she chose to return to their company after she'd given birth.