«you're a fan of soya milk?»

"What about the Bowers gang?"  Owen asks.

"The abusive company of psycho teenagers?" I turn to the window looking at the girl cycling by.

"Yes." I feel him looking at me.

"Not a fan" I smile and turn to him, locking eyes for a moment.

"Well, i think they all are just victims," he takes his cup and looking up at me from beneath his eyebrows "of crimes their parents committed." he sips his drink.

"Touché. Though Patrick is just a psycho" i hear him chuckle.

"Honestly. The fuckin.. fridge and the.. oh my god, don't get me started." - Owen choked a bit on his drink and started laughing. "Belch isn't bad ya know... Criss either. Just... i dunno. Mixed feeling about them. Henry is a bully. That's pretty much it." i take my cup and take a sip of very nice latte. They do make great coffee, thank you nurse.

Nurse.

Emma.

I need to head out soon.

"What are you drinking?" he asks noticing me admiring my drink.

"Latte on soya milk" I say confidently and pull out my phone to look at the time. Crap. I need to go.

"You like soya milk?" his gaze runs from my cup to me.

"yeah, i think it's really tasty. Try it some time soon. I recommend it" i smile and take another sip.

"Surely" he smiles. Our eyes lock and I look into bluest eyes i've ever seen.

Wow.

"I need to go" I say, shyly turning away, though, he still seems to look at me.

"When will you be here next time? " he rushes to ask, looking at me packing my book back into the bag and standing up.

"I will be here tomorrow between 12 and 3, i think. Hopefully will see you tomorrow!" i say automatically and smile as i turn to the door.

"Hopefully. See you, (y/n)"-he smiles and follows me by his gaze until i walk out if the cafe.

What an unusual person.

~~~~~~~

After the walk of remembering a path to this cafe from the hospital, and visa versa, i walked into the hospital, being greeted by the same nurse.

"Hi! It's me, you told me to come back in an hour."I smile.

"Oh yeah, right on time" The nurse looks at me

"Emma just woke up, she was supposed to finish eating by now, come" she starts walking towards the patient rooms.

I walk behind her.

Looking around, there is so many people laying in their beds or trying to walk. Some people look completely unharmed. But i don't think anyone should ever assume persons state by how they look.
It is never accurate.

The nurse stopped by one of the doors with number "105" on it. She knocked and then slowly opened the door.

"Emma, you have a visitor" her voice was quiet and soft.Very comforting.

I guess it is her job to make patients feel welcomed and loved.

When i walked into the room, i saw my friend. My pale, weak friend that i promised to protect and love.