"The argument"

After the movie finished, Nick and I walked out of the cinema last, waiting for everyone to leave, because Nicholas asked me to do so.

"Hey (y/n), can we exit last? I don't want anyone to recognize me after the movie, you know.." - He held his head down and whispered.

"Yeah, of course. No problem.Also, you were amazing, Nic. This movie is awesome, and you played your character so well!" - he rubbed his neck and smiled.

"Of well, thank you. It means a lot. I really enjoyed making this movie. Thank you"- understanding it isn't the time to fully talk about his work, both of us mentally put this conversation for later.

Still bothered with Owen, i pulled out my phone, went to Google and searched "It 2017 cast". The page loaded fast, I swiped through Finn Wolfhard, Bill Skarsgard, Nicholas Hamilton, etc until I reached...

"Owen Teague..." - I said quietly to myself, while Nicholas looked at me trying to search a way to help me.But finding none, he just kept looking at me. I scroll through the information, going to Wikipedia, not noticing Nick anymore.

"(y/n), I'm so sorry about how everything happened.. Owen told me not to tell you, I don't know why."

I think we both knew there will be a big and not the nicest talk when Owen and I will see each other.

"I don't hate Owen." - i mumble, turning the phone down. - "Nor do i want to stop talking to him forever. But what he did- isn't right." - I looked at Nic, who was just looking at me. - "Not telling me about himself. Hiding the fact of knowing you, and not letting me know you came by while I was at his today."

Eventually I just bury my face in my hands. It just feels ridiculous somehow. Like I was put into a clown show without knowing it. I didn't come to New York to start a romance. Especially not with a fucking Hollywood star! But I did. And I trusted him. However, it turns out he didn't...

When the room is emptied, Nicholas taps me on the shoulder and tells that we can go.

Stumbling through rows i was thinking what will i say to him. But finding nothing right to start with, i decide to let his talk first.

Walking out of the doors, the hallway is empty. Everyone either left, or in the other show room, but one tall figure stands opposite to us, leaning on the wall, looking both was, observing the surroundings. When his eyes land on Nicholas and I, a smile started appearing on his face, but it stopped, when he saw my upset and angry face, leaving him with only corner of his lips uplifted.

Both walking to each other, we all meet in the middle, when Owen, with open arms, excitedly says.

"So, how was the movie?!"

"It was good." -I started- "I saw you."

Showing no happy emotions, Owen looked a bit lost, and glancing at Nic, seeing no help, he continued.

"Yeah about that...um.. I thought it was a good idea for you to find out like this"

"You thought, it was a good idea? To lie to me, until i find out the truth myself?"

"I- I didn't lie.Also, it sound much worse when you sa-"

"Well, okay, Hide! From me, the fact of being an actor"

"I was..I-"

"Yeah, also hiding the fact of knowing Nicholas. Not only knowing but starring with him in a movie!"- I quickly point at Nic, who started to back out slowly, knowing it isn't a place to be.

"Well.. what was i-"

"And also, pretending your neighbor asked for a soda when it was Nic!"

"How did-" -he quickly glanced at Nic, with his mouth open wanting to say something, but understanding it won't make a difference at this point.

"Why would you pretend it was your neighbor?!" - Feeling tears coming up, I hold them down, though my voice seems to shake.

"Well what would it change? What would I do?-" - he walks a step closer to me, I don't move.

"Invite him in, explain, in a safe, good environment with ALL THREE of us"

"Well, I-"

"Well yeah, you didn't think of that. Instead, you let me go to a movie, with YOUR co-star, to fInD oUt YoUr ReAl SeLf MySeLf! Well yeah, I did... and i was so confused, and lost... Of the fact of me, actually falling for a person who wouldn't bother to tell me anything that IS important. Instead, I believed and trusted you, without a doubt of your truthfulness, which was obviously STUPID!"

After that, with nothing else to say, i look into his eyes once more, seeing them wide open. Either with sorry, or not, I turn around and walk out of the cinema, without looking back. The tears started coming through my eyes so quickly, i couldn't force myself to stop. Pushing the entrance door to get out, the sobs were quiet, and unsure, buts became louder the moment i turned around the corner of the next building, and walked into nowhere direction. Only to think.

I really don't know what am I upset about the most. About starting a small romance when I actually shouldn't have, being fooled, or shouting at Owen...