"The Big Patrick reveal"

It was 1:30 the moment when I realized that i have a planned "date" with Nic.

It's not like I don't want to go to the movies with him, i think it would be fun!
It's just the fact that i don't know what to expect, i met him two days ago. I mean,
It's Nicholas Hamilton.
Damn.

Owen and I were laying on the couch... I was laying on his lap, while he was sitting, in relaxed position, with one hand occupied with a remote, and other, lazily picking and letting go strands of my hair. His black long hair was put down,with fringe put behind the ear. Small dimples would rarely occur when a funny joke would be said on the tv. Soft sunlight coming from the window shined she whole room up, leaving lazy shadows in the corner.
Owen's clothes smelled like laundry powder and him. His worn out shirt was smoothly brushing against my skin, while the warmth of the blanket was keeping me safe. And so was Owen.

Everything seemed just so right... and amazing, that I became suspicious.

The worrying thoughts buzzed around in my head, not letting me feel comforted anymore. I shuffled in the blanket, trying to find a comfortable position, which seemed to not exist.

"Is something wrong?"- A soft voice above me said.

"I dunno, just nervous."

"About what?" - he sat up straight to look in my eyes from above.

"I mean, a Hollywood actor, really?" - I threw my hands in the air and they landed on my stomach

"Hollywood actor what?" - A small smile appeared on his lips.

"He invited me to see HIS movie after talking to me for five minutes or so"- I cocked my head.-"What does THAT suppose to mean?"

"That he likes you" - Owen said blandly, turning his head back to the tv.

How does he say it so calmly?

"Like, in the romantic way?" - I said, crossing my arms.

"Maybe, but i wouldn't worry about it.." -He looked down at me and smiled.

      Why, dammit?

I furrow my brows when he said:

"Just don't worry about it"

And turned back to the tv screen.

What the hell, Owen?

******************************************

Fast forward to 3:10 pm, when standing in front of the mirror, I thought:

Actually, i have no idea how so much happened in the past six days.

But damn i love it so much.

I cock my head to the right and look at the bed behind me. It isn't made up. None of us wanted to make it, so it stayed as it was this morning. On the corner, i folded his long sleeve shirt so he would see it.

Lastly looking at myself before i heard Owen from the kitchen:

"You ready to go?"