Frozen In Fear

*chris's POV*

Today was Saturday so we didn't have classes, which I'm thankful for. I didn't really like any of the classes, nor did I want to be there. I was forced to go to college. My mom didn't believe that I would be successful in a band or bring in any money, so you forced me to come to this damn college. But what she didn't know was that I was in a band, a fairly local metal band but it was rising in fame quickly. On the weekends we would have gigs and today is one of our biggest.

"Ricky, get your guitar ready and stop goofing around." I told Ricky, my long time best friend. Everyone was getting their instruments and equipment ready at the set of the gig. It was a big venue and the owner informed us that a lot of tickets were sold to watch all of the performances, including us."

"You're on in Five." He said an walked away to continue talking on the phone. I was shaking. I don't usually get this nervous, i usually just get in my performance zone and own the stage like it's my own and we do good. But I was getting nervous and worrying about absolutely everything. What if the audience doesn't like us? What if we mess up? What if I fall? What if no one comes? What if the audience throws tomatoes at us? Okay, I admit the last one was ridiculous but to me at the moment it could happen. Anything could happen.

I tapped on the microphone lightly to make sure it was on and took a deep breath, shaking my arms to loosen myself up before we go on. "Okay, Motionless In White..." The owner looked down at his clipboard to make sure it was us then looked back up. "You're up." Damn that five minutes went quick.

I was all made up in my concert attire which wasn't too different from what I usually wear. A lot of make up on my eyes and all my lip piercings in, and penciled in eyebrows. I was ready to go with my leather jacket studded with spikes and chains, and black skinny jeans and boots.

We walked on stage and the first thing I noticed was the spot lights. They were brighter than the sun and shining directly in our faces, but I couldn't think about that now. Ghost, Ryan, Ricky, and Balz began playing the intro to 'Abigail' and I closed my eyes, getting ready for my cue to sing. I was less nervous now, shaking much less. I was always more comfortable performing and was damn good at it. It just felt natural, me running around on stage and getting the crowd all riled up.

We were nearly done with that song, just past the middle of it and then I saw a familiar face. Shit, why was she here? I tensed up and began shaking again, forgetting all the lyrics and looking like one of the biggest fools on earth. It was Samantha.

I ran off stage, completely embarrassed and hid in the nearest cleaning supply closet. The last thing I saw of the audience was Samantha's confused face when I ran off stage. I ran past my current girlfriend, Ash, on my way to the cleaning supply closet, making her have the same confused face as Samantha.

"Chris!" She called after me but didn't chase me. But the guys definitely did.

*Samantha's POV*

I wandered into the large hall filled with dancing people. It was a music festival tonight and I decided to come to listen to the local bands and see if I liked any. I may look like a hipster, but I like rock music, well, classic rock. I pushed my narrow body through the quickly forming crowd to find a good spot in the middle to watch the bands and have a good time. "Next is Motionless in White!" The announcer introduced the next band and I could here girls talking next to me.

"Oh my god, Motionless in White! I heard the lead singer, Chris, was hot." One girl in a tight, short black dress adorned with skeletons and skulls with fishnet stockings underneath said to another girl who smiled and nodded. Motionless In White? Chris? It all sounded so familiar but I've never heard of motionless in white before but all of it sounded awfully familiar.

The band came out and the crowd started screaming and pushing into eachother to get a better spot. I couldn't see anything past the people in front of me and when they started playing , people started violently pushing into eachother. The claustrophobia started setting into me and I pushed through the crowd to get out. The song was half way done and I turned around when I got to the back to see the band and not get crushed by the people. It was Chris Cerulli... Chris Motionless...

It all made sense now. Motionless in white, Chris Motionless. I can't believe I didn't notice it before. I didn't know he was in a band let alone preform.

His eyes set on me suddenly and he froze up like a statue. He stopped singing a stuttered a little as the band looked confused and then he ran off stage as quickly as possible. He even pushed past a girl on the side of the stage with red and black hair who looked concerned. She must've been his girlfriend. My stomach started clenching and I felt it turn in jealousy. Why was I jealous? Why did he run off stage? I had to find him.

*Chris's POV*

"I'm not in here." I pouted as my band mates pounded on the door to the closet for me to let them in.

"We're not stupid, Chris, let us in!" Balz called through the door.

"Wait, guys, I think I can pick the lock." I heard Ghost say and started jiggling the door handle.

Shit.

I didn't want them to come in because I knew they'd start asking me questions like "why'd you run off stage? What's wrong? Is something bothering you? do we need to take you to the doctor because you're really pale?" No. I'm always this pale. And to be honest, I don't know why i froze up. I don't know what forced me I run off stage to hide from this harmless, annoying girl.

The door slammed open and there stood my four bandmates all looking down at me.

"What happened?" Ricky simply asked.

"I don't know." I hugged my long, skinny legs to my chest and hid my face in my knees. My face felt like it was burning in embarrassment that I let this girl get to me. I didn't even like her!

Maybe it's because for once, someone actually liked me.

"We're here for you, Bro." Ghost said with his natural feminine smile.

_______________________________________
I don't know why this chapter was so long but I hope you liked it! Please comment and vote and all that normal shit and give me some feed back! I was to know if it's good or not and if I should continue!!!!! Thanks ~Kaye~