Panic Attack

*Samantha's POV*

I shoved my way past waves of confused and shocked people who mingled among their groups of friends, trying to get backstage. I got elbowed and stepped on a couple of times, but all things i could handle. I've been to concerts before, they were overwhelming but easy to maneuver through, this one was quite the same. I snuck past a few security guards who didn't seem to be paying attention (or care, for that matter). A group of guys in black make up and tight black clothing walked past me, murmuring things to each other and i heard a few words like, "Chris" and "freaking out", but not much else from them. That made me quicken my pace. I figured they were his band mates and i decided to ask them what was going on.

"Hey, do you guys know what happened?" I sounded a little too desperate than i wanted to. I cleared my throat and repeated myself, but calmer this time.

"Uh... yeah he's in the closet down the hall, why?" One of them asked. I didn't know any of their names but he had medium sized gauges in his ears and really big brown eyes that i guessed were colored contacts. 

"Just Wondering."

" Whatever,  but i wouldn't bother him if i were you. He doesn't like to be bothered when he has a panic attack, or have people near him..." He informed me and turned back to a guy that had long black and white hair like Cruella Deville and had the facial structure that kinda resembled a girl. The Cruella Deville guy said something like 'c'mon ,Balz, we still have to entertain the audience, Ricky can sing for now' and they all sauntered away down the long, velvet covered walls of the weird club. I looked around momentarily to look for a door that could lead to a closet of some sorts. There was multiple doors but only one said 'supplies' on it, so that must be it.

I tested the handle first, of course the door was locked, so i knocked lightly on it next. How stupid of me, he wasn't going to answer it, or even acknowledge that i was knocking on the door at all. I heard shuffling around and scraping of supplies against the tile floor as he made more room for himself to scoot himself farther into the closet. I knocked a little louder and heard him breathing frantically and panicking in the closet. 

"Ricky, go away." he whined and the frantic breathing continued. 

"Chris, its Samantha." I said comfortingly, trying to lure him out of the damn supply closet. There was a long pause and i was pretty sure he wasn't going to answer me so i just continued talking. "It's okay, I get stage fright too."

he opened the door a rack and pouted. "Go away." then slammed the door shut the door. 

"Chris Cerulli..." I knew calling him that would at least get him to open the door again and it did.

The door opened another crack and he snarled, "That's not my name." He went to close the door again but i shoved my foot in the door way so it wouldn't close this time. "Dammit." he looked pissed at himself and pushed himself back into the corner of the closet, trying to hide behind an old mop and bucket of dirty water."Leave me alone." He hissed and went back to hyperventilating. 

*Chris's POV*

Great, of course it was her. Just the person i didn't want to see. I tried my best to get as far away from her as possible so shed get the hint that she was the last person i wanted to talk to. But, of course, she was persistent as always and pushed her way into the already crammed closet.

"Get Out." I ordered her impolitely, trying to scare her away, but that only determined her more. 

"Not until you tell me what happened up there..." Her face was so bitchy and controlling that it bothered me. I didn't like girls that were determined to get me to talk. I don't like to talk in general so i definitely didn't want to talk to some annoying girl like her. Besides, I liked to be the one in control. She inched her way closer to me until i was pushed against the back wall of the claustrophobic room. I started panicking even more.

"I-uh- got nervous." I lied, well kinda. I did get nervous, i just left out the part that she was the one that made me nervous.

"But you were doing so well until you reached this one part and then just stopped... You looked so natural and then something happened... tell me the truth" She lightened up and rested her head on my shoulder. I tensed up instantly at her contact and looked at her like i was crazy. Why was she leaning on me? Why was she touching me at all? I don't like people touching me, and this definitely didn't fly. 

"Um..." I nudged her off me lightly but she didn't get the hint. She snuggled more into me and that baffled me. Did I look like the person that liked to be snuggled with? Absolutely not. But i wasn't really complaining. Again, my skin ached for her and drew me more towards her. And once i was drawn towards something, i couldn't stop. It would flip me to my dark side...

*Samamtha's POV*

I was snuggling into him. I was tired because it was late at night and it seemed to be calming him down. Suddenly he wrapped his hand around my waist and spun me towards him. His eyes were as dark as night and it was like he had no conscience now, it all had left him. No soul, no personality, no conscience; just desire. It was desire that was his fuel now and that started to scare me. "Chris..." I tried to snap him out of it, but it didn't work. He pushed me back against the ground and climbed over me. He was on his hands and knees, his face close to mine. "Chris what are you doi-" He stopped me by kissing my lips passionately. My eyes widened and i tried to push away but he was way too strong. He bit my lip gently and smirked.

 "Samantha..." Chris's voice was deep and as smooth as honey. He kissed down my neck, placing his hands on my hips then they slowly moved up towards my chest. My hands were trapped under his knees, otherwise i would have pushed him away. I did want him, but he was scaring me now. 

"Chris, stop. " I demanded. His eyes darkened even further, which i didn't think was possible because they were so dark already. 

"You don't like that, Samantha?" His voice saying my name made me shiver. He moved his hands back down my sides and down to my thighs.

"STOP!" I burst and pushed him off of me. His eyes widened and went back to normal.

He snapped out of his weird behavior and looked at me in shock and horror. He knew what he's done but he looked so guilty like he didn't mean to do any of that. "I'm so sorry." he murmured over and over again. It made me feel weird, him apologizing to me , and all, like maybe this was all surreal. No it couldn't be.  

"no, I'm sorry." I scurried to my feet then ran out of the closet like a rat. Really, i was trying to run away from my feelings.All my emotions: rage, confusion, lust, were running wild through m y veins. I just had to get out of there.