Remember me? (Final chapter)

A/N: I might make this the last chapter of the story, so prepare lol unless you guys want a sequel and then ill have to work something out...

*Samanthas POV*

Where am I? No, better question: who am I and what am I doing here?

I awoke with a start, my body trembling with shivers and my mind going wild. I must have been at some hospital, but why? I haven't been to a hospital since... I can't even remember when! The last thing I remember was yelling at my parents for making me go to this stupid fucking college that I didn't even want to go to. When was I even supposed to start at that college anyways? I guess my first day is being delayed because of this freak incident...

But I still can't remember my name. I think it started with an S... Or was it an R? I don't know, but this was the strangest feeling ever.

I finally became vaguely aware of my surroundings. My legs were tangled in cold, white sheets of the hospital bed and my arms were covered in goosebumps, along with bruises and casts. I looked at the ceiling then out the window, then at the six guys staring at me.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I screamed at the intruders in my hospital room. "Nurse, Nurse!" I started frantically pressing the button on the side of my bed as the intruders eyes went wide and they rushed to my side to calm me down. I snatched the empty tray of food that was at my side and held it up to ward them off. "I swear to god, you take one more step towards me and I'll beat the shit out of you with this tray!" I snarled, they looked confused and a little startled.

"Woah, calm down. It's just us, Samantha." A tall, thin man walked towards me, his eyes painted with black make up and his face covered in piercings, well, mostly just lip rings. I held the food tray tighter in my hand until my knuckled turned white from force. My heart was thudding rapidly in my chest and tried my best to control my panicky breathing.

"Who's Samantha?" My eyebrows knit together in confusion and fear, one of the worst combinations of emotions that I have ever felt.

Just then, a team of nurses came into the room and my body seemed to relax a little.

"What's wrong?" The head nurse, dressed in a baby blue looked concerned. I looked at her, dumbfounded that she wasn't startled by these goth intruders standing right in front of me. Was I hallucinating? No I couldn't be.

"Get these men out of my room! I need my mom!" I freaked out, my body becoming tense once again.

The nurse looked down at her clipboard then back up at me "my reports say that you, samantha?were brought here by these men after your accident, your mom isn't here." Was she delusional too?! Oh my god, I'm surrounded my crazy people!

"Who's Samantha, why is everyone calling me Samantha?"

They all just ignored me as if I weren't even there. "What's wrong with her?" The tall goth guy asked the nurse, his dark eyes gleaming in the bright lights.

"It seems like she has memory loss..." The nurse started to explain, but was interrupted by another guy who had long black hair and eyes that were puffy as if he had been crying before or he was super tired.

"So she's not gonna remember us at all?" He licked his lip ring slightly out of nerves.

"If you let me finish, Mr. ricky Olson..." She looked down at his visitors pass and looked back up at his face, still kind of phased by his rugged and dark appearance.

"Horror... Ricky horror." He corrected.

"Oh yeah and I'm ms. terror." I mocked slightly, still no one paying attention. It still kind of bothered me that I couldn't remember my name, but I guess it's Samantha since everyone insists on calling me that.

"Fine, Mr. Horror, but she has been in a pretty bad accident so her memory isn't likely to come back, or maybe she just needs to be reminded. Like, a little encouragement to get her memories back to her... But otherwise, it's indefinite." The nurse answered the went up to the side of the hospital bed beside me. "Sweetie, do you know what year it is?" I had to think about the answer.

This should be the simplest answer and it was on the tip if my tongue but I couldn't come up with it. This frustrated me beyond belief and I felt the anger build up inside of me. I couldn't remember my name, or how I got here, or the year, do I know anything anymore? Just imagine having all the answers in your brain but you couldn't access them.

"Umm..." I stuttered and rubbed my temples as I thought. "2023?" I gave up and just took a guess. The nurse sighed and then took some notes and left the room, probably to tell the doctor.

I sighed in frustration too, leaning my head back against the wall and rested my arm over my eyes to block out the unbearable rays of the hospital lights. I didn't even care about the random men in my room anymore, I just wanted my memories back.

Someone sat at my side on the hospital bed. I wasn't going to even bother seeing who it was because chances are I wouldn't recognize them anyways, but curiosity got to me. I peeked slightly and saw an oddly tall man sitting in my bed. he had short brown hair and tattoos covering his arms and most of his body. He seemed vaguely familiar to me, and then a name popped into my head, but it didn't make sense to me. Austin. Where have I heard that name before?

He had a long scar that you could partially see underneath his muscle shirt. And that's when I remembered him nearly perfectly.

"Austin." I whispered slightly to just see how his name felt against my tongue and it reminded my of all the memories we had together up to my mom telling me I had to go to college, other than that, it was all blank like my life was a story and someone accidentally hit delete for those few chapters.

He looked at me, shock written in his soft eyes. "Did you just say...?" He looked baffled that I remembered him. Hell, I was baffled that I remembered him! Maybe I was making a little progress already.

"Austin." I said again, more confidently this time. He smiled brightly and I wanted to melt into his smile. "What year is it?" I asked inquisitively. I know it wasn't that big of a deal, but it just made me curious,

"Well it's definitely not 2023, you're about nine years off... It's 2014." He smiled and I giggled at how stupid I must have sounded. I was kind of close though, at least I didn't say like "1925" or something like that.

I looked around the room to see if I could recognize anyone else and concentrated as hard as I could.

"Do you know him?" He pointed to one of them men with black and white hair that looked vaguely like Cruella Deville.

"Something with a G... Or name a D..." I racked my brain for a name that went along with his face. "Ghost?" I took a wild guess and it turned out to be right.

I was getting so much attention right now it was starting to startle me. I felt like I was a circus elephant that was doing tricks and getting praised. Don't get me wrong, I liked the idea that I was getting better rather quickly, it just needed some time I get used to.

After a while of thinking and the guys giving me hints I was able to get most of them.

"And who am I?" The short bit with long hair and a lipping that had interrupted the nurse, asked.

"You're Ricky." I smiled. I know that the nurse had said his name before, but him I could remember a lot. I remember out quick friendship.

"And finally, who is that?" Austin pointed to the tall man with tattoos and piercings and dark eye make up . He stood against the wall awkwardly and blushed slightly down at his shoes.

I thought about it for a long time, longer than I had with the others. The other's names had come so naturally to me, but this ones name was not even in my brain whatsoever. Not even their hints were helping me. It's like I hadn't known him at all.

"I'm sorry... I don't know you..."

_____________________________
**Thank you so much for reading this story. I know this is the last chapter and the ending came abruptly and you may have not like it. But I left it open just in case you guys wanted a sequel and if I wanted to continue this story. BUT THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND VOTING! It means so much to me! So comment what you think and it you want a sequel or not!**