Dark Side

*Samantha's POV*
"Austin this isn't what it looks like!" I tried to calm him down but he was only getting even more pissed. Austin shoved Chris away from me, making him fall to the ground and me run to his side. "Chris" I helped him to his feet again and I could see that the medication is beginning to wear off.

"Oh, yeah? Well it looks like you're kissing him!" Austin paced around the small hallway, unsure of how to handle his anger. He looked like he was about to punch Chris straight across the face, which of course I couldn't let happen. It wasn't Chris's fault that he wasn't thinking straight.

"It was my fault not his." I stepped foward. Austin was seething with anger and it made me cower back a little. I always knew Austin had a temper on him but I didn't know he'd take it this far. His hand coiled up into a fist and he swung it at me automatically. His large fist connected with my delicate face an knocked me to the ground. Exactly the moment when it happened, Austin's eyes widened and he couldn't stop apologizing. I knew he didn't mean to do it, but it was impossible to explain this to Chris who was already changing. His eyes darkened to an obsidian black color, just like the day in that supply closet.

"I'm so sorry, Sam!" Austin apologized over and over again.

* Chris's POV*
I could feel my eyes darken and my muscles tense as the anger and defense take over my body.

"I'm so sorry, Sam!" Austin apologized. I slammed my fist into his face and ignored the pain in my fingers as I knocked him to the ground and held him there. Sure, Austin was tall, but I was taller and at this moment, I was stronger. I repeatedly smashed my clenched fists into his face until he was gushing blood from his nose and open cuts and bruises. Or maybe it was some blood from my busted up hands. He was crying out in pain and I could feel Balz attempt to pull me off of him, but I was locked on him. I could hear Samantha sob behind me and scream for me to get off of him as a circle of workers and people circle around us. Most of them were probably calling the cops.

"Touch her again, and I swear to fucking god, you won't live the next time I get my hands on you." I seethed and clutched my hand around his throat until he was gasping for air.

"Chris, get off of him!" Samantha was the only voice that could possibly get me off of him. I unraveled my Hand from around his neck and pushed my self off the floor as my muscles relaxed and my eyes lightened.

I looked at Austin in shock. What had I done? I don't remember that'd of the events that just happened. I blame my dark side.

Police sirens wailed from outside the restaurant that was crowded with people watching the scenes unfold. I was breathing heavy and freaking out. I didn't want I get arrested for beating the shit out of some douche bag that deserved it. I sympathetically looked at Samantha then made my escape out of the back door just at the end of the hallway to the restroom. Blood still stained my hand, both Austin's and my own. I did this for Samantha and I didn't regret it.

_____________________________
Well shit, this was an interesting chapter. Sorry it was kinda short. And I realize that Austin would never do anything like that to a girl but ya know... Vote, follow , and comment!