Of all places... Part 1

"Remember to bring in the field trip forms tomorrow if you haven't already, we are going to our surprise location this Thursday!" Mr Harrington said.
Because the Decathlon team won another competition the team had the pleasure of going on a field trip to a surprise location. Peter had no idea what was coming his way.
After last class Peter, Ned and MJ walked out of school and he waved bye to them as he went to greet Happy in the car. Since Aunt May got a job opportunity in London Peter has been living in the Avengers compound with the rest of the team. He is also an official Avenger now but his identity is of course still a secret.

He got home and greeted the other avengers and went up to his room to do some homework before heading to his personal lab to work on his new suit with Tony. After he did his tasks it was already time for dinner, his favourite time mainly because of the banter at the table with his super family.
"Hey Pete we are having spaghetti tonight, can you help everyone set the table" (sOrRy it's the first thing I could think of)
"Yea sure Tony" Peter walked to the kitchen and grabbed some plates and cutlery and went back to the table to eat his food.
"So Peter I head you have a field trip in a few days" Natasha spoke up
"Yea we don't know where we are going it's a surprise but I have the form in my bag to get signed"
"I wonder where you could be going" Tony said slyly.
Peter nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

It was now the day of the field trip and Peter was almost excited. He had handed his form in because for all he knew they could be going somewhere that is a once in a life time opportunity.
He got on the bus and sat next to Ned and MJ day on the seat opposite them.
"Ok listen up everyone, today we have the chance to go visit the new Avengers compound!"
Peter almost choked on the water he was drinking and he internally groaned and Ned was shaking him asking questions and other kids were jumping around and whispering.
"Hey Peter you scared we are gonna find out your internship is fake" The one and only flash yelled.
"Hey flash how bout you shut up and think that maybe he does have an internship there" MJ yelled back. Peter sunk back into his chair and listened to some music the whole way over.

Once they arrived they were greeted by Holly, a new intern that Peter had recently worked with on a project. She smiled as she saw him and he smiled back. Holly and Mr Harrington talked about the number of passes they're going to need and Holly went over to the desk to get them.
"Hello everyone, my name is Holly and I am going to be your tour today. You are actually the first group we have had touring our new space and I am excited to be the one to show you around. Now you will each receive a pass and there are different levels. Level 1 is for tours, level 2 is for lower level interns, Level 3 is for higher level interns, level 4 is for the janitors and cleaners, Level 5 is for lower level workers, level 6 is for the higher level workers, level 7 is for all the Avengers and they have access everywhere and level 8 is for Mr Stark and Mrs Potts only. Now as I call your name come and receive your pass"
"Dude what level are you" Ned whispered to Peter
"Level 7" he responded.
"Excuse me Holly, Peter Parker didn't get a pass!"
"Oh right Peter you have your own right" holly said
"Yea I have it right here" peter waved his pass so she could see it.

One by one the students started scanning their passes and Friday would read their level and name out. Peter was starting to get nervous, he never came through this entrance and he also never needed to use his pass because Friday knew who he was.
"Eugene Thompson - Level 1" Friday called out
"Ned Leeds - Level 1"
This was it. He was walking through now. Before he could scan his pass he heard
"Peter Parker - Level 7. Welcome back Mr Parker I have sent a message to the boss letting him and the others know your here."
"You really didn't have to Fri but ok" Peter groaned back.
He could feel his whole class watching him except from Ned who was getting distracted even though he has all ready been here plenty of times.
"Ok guys let's get started by going to the Labs where we might even see Dr Bruce Banner!"
Everyone cheered excited to meet the scientist and avenger.
Holly went on to talk about the history of Stark Industries and different historical events that have happened here. Peter zoned out as Tony already drilled everything in his head. He started listening to his music again unaware that someone was about to tap his shoulder until the last second.

The team kept walking through the compound stopping at some of the labs to go in and take a look.
"OMG it's THE Bruce banner!!!" Ned practically whisper yelled at me.
Peter internally groaned and let out a sigh but was still thankful it wasn't Tony because that would be trouble.
As Bruce spotted him and was walking over to him, Peter could hear something above him in the vents. He decided to not dwell on it as it was most likely Clint trying to scare him.
"Hey peter, what you doing here, you aren't meant to be home until after school" Bruce said smiling at the boy
"H-hey dr banner my decathlon team is on a field trip" Peter tried to give the man "the eye" and emphasised "field trip" so he would get the idea and try not embarrass him.
"Oh I see. Well Tony would have been notified when you came into the building so I'm hoping for your sake you don't run into him. But don't tell him I said that" Bruce laughed
"Yea thanks Bruce, Friday already notified him" Peter mumbled.
Bruce's eyes widened and he turned to go back to his work just as peter heard -
"Well we'll if it isn't my favourite kid"
Well peter thought may as well yeeet myself off a bridge now.