Heir

Quick an: sorry I couldn't upload yesterday. I was hanging out w a friend for the first time in months so that was something. Then I came home and I got extremely homesick (I moved countries about 3 or 4 years ago) and I haven't been home in 2 years so I had just a complete breakdown because I miss my family and friends and my home and it's kinda been weighing down on me. I hope no one ever has to experience homesickness, it sounds like a joke but I'm so unhappy where I live and all I want to do is go home. It hurts me so much to not be with parts of my family and with People I knew since I was 5 (I'm 16 now) so yea. It just kinda took a massive toll on me especially yesterday and I kinda felt like ranting a bit so if you actually read this I hope that you are happy where you live and you have amazing friends and family and a beautiful home and never feel homesick and hate a country purely because you miss where you grew up. Ok sorry for ranting. On to the storyyyy.
- B 🌶

Request ^

Request ^

Peter hadn't been back to school since the snap. His dad, Tony, wanted him staying home and recovering and wanted to keep him as close as possible. Surprisingly Peter missed school. Missed having a schedule and things to do and places to go. But at the same time he was having a great time at home with his family. His large super family. Working in the labs and then watching movies with his many Aunts and Uncles. Oh and yea Peter did in fact have a real internship at Stark Enterprises. He was a personal intern to Tony and despite being his son he applied like anyone else and had to work his way up. Tony didn't want to favour anyone, even if people didn't know that Peter was his biological son. It was a good experience for Peter all around, he got to work with many other interns and slowly make his way higher. Impressing people higher up in the job until his dad was told by one of the other inters what an amazing job Peter was doing. And thats how he got where he is.

Because Peter hadn't been to school in so long he had no idea what the school had been planning. He kept in contact with Ned and MJ of course but his phone was off the morning of the field trip. That day was actually a special one. Peter was presenting his new specs for the up and coming Stark Phone ™ and it was a major meeting. He got ready in a dark blue suit and at precisely 12:30 he made his way with his dad to one of the conference rooms, where the board and Pepper were waiting to hear about the new ideas for the company. Little did he know, his class had been touring the tower for the past couple of hours, and were slowly making their way through the labs up to the conference room.

~~~~~~~

Sarah, the tour leader, along with Happy (for security reasons) led the class through the many floors and stopped at the level where there were many large conference rooms and some smaller ones. The duo led the class to one of the larger ones and Happy asked F.R.I.D.A.Y. to make the glass one way to them and soundproof, so that the class could see a conference meeting in action but not hear some of the more confidential information. At this time Peter was standing in front of the group of board members, Pepper and Tony Stark. He had a presentation running describing the different features of the new phone and different price ranges. He looked comfortable while talking in front of so many important people which shocked his class and especially his teacher, Mr Smeed. Happy, who has come to care for the kid looked on proudly and Sarah, who knew what a legend Peter was around the tower looked on in awe.

"Um... may I ask why my student, who hasn't been to school in months, is inside this building. More specifically why he is with Tony Stark. He hasn't been to school so he was never cleared to come on this -" Mr Smeed started but Happy cut him off.
"Well Peter is a personal intern for Tony and for some classified reasons he has been unable to come to school. He is a vital part of this company so of course he would be in the room with his boss and mentor. Now can we just watch for a few more minutes. I think they are done with all of the confidential stuff, so F.R.I, can you turn off soundproof."

Now Tony was speaking. "Amazing job Kid. You really out did yourself. Everything looks amazing."
"Thanks Tony." Peter beamed. Ned and MJ were watching and listening with a knowing smile, proud of their friend for getting some appreciation.
"Now I was thinking, and I think you lot would agree." Glancing at the other members in the room. "If something ever happened to me, I want Peter to take over Stark Industries. I think he would be an amazing CEO and at this age he is already bringing so much to the table so by the time im all wrinkly and grey in the head, probably from this kid, I want him to be the one to carry out the legacy." Tony smiled at Peter as he gave a side hug to the teenager.
The board members and Pepper nodded smiling and clapping for the now future heir of the company.
"Wow, Tony thats, thats something I wasn't expecting! Thank you so much! I won't let you down." Peter smiled up at the older man, feeling happier than ever, what Tony said next only made him smile more.
"You've never and will never let me down Underoos."

Peter still oblivious that his class and teacher was standing right out side, made his way out with his dad and mum. Chatting with them but it all stopped when-
"Mr Parker, I see that all these months out of school you've been hiding out here. So your internship is not fake."
"Oh uh. M-Mr Smeed what- what are you doing here?"
"We had a field trip today. If you had been at school you would have known. Why have you been out of school for so long?"
"Uh its classified." Now his dad was stepping in.
"Mr teacher, if you would excuse us, I have to take my kid to lunch to celebrate big news. Now we will be on our way and Peter might just maybe come back to school next week."
With that the trio walked off. Peter looked back and got a middle finger from MJ, a thumbs up from Ned, a smile from Happy and Sarah, and a look of confusion from his dumbfounded teacher.

What a day. He thought as he walked away smiling to himself and joking with his dad about the look on his teachers face.