Of All Places (pt 2)

Before I get started just want to apologise for taking so long to write the second part. School has been kicking my ass recently but I will try to upload a new part once a week. Leave some comments on what you would like to read next and I'll try my best to write it!
Ok enjoy loves xx
~~~~~~

Peter tried to hide behind Ned and MJ but Tony had already seen him.
"H-hey To-I mean Mr Stark how ya doing?" Peter scratched the back of his neck nervously praying that the billionaire would walk away and bother a different avenger.
"Just checking to see how your amazing field trip is going and to embarrass you in front of all your friends" he smirked
"WHAT! HOW DOES PENIS PARKER KNOW THE TONY STARK. HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY HIM LOSER!?" Flash yelled out a few people away from Peter.
The boy winced almost feeling sorry for what would follow.
"Flash Tony is a billionaire what the hell could I possibly pay him -" before Peter could continue Tony stepped in.
"What the hell did you call my kid?"
"I-Um I uh P-Peter sir"
"Yea no. You said penis and that is not his name and you know that. I'll have you know that Peter Parker is the best personal intern anyone could ever ask for and he is very close to me so one more rude comment about him and your out of the compound and you will never come back. You hear me?!"
Flash nodded, turning pale.
"Ok thanks Tony but we should probably get going" he looked at Holly who was almost laughing at the scene and she noticed the scared and confused kids standing around the lab.
"Yea your right. Ok everyone say bye to Mr Stark and lets go over to the training room" Holly ushered the teenagers out of the room telling them facts as they walked along.
~~~~~

Peter could still hear Clint following the team from the vents and found it hilarious that he doesn't remember Peter can hear him because of his heightened senses.
"Clint is going to jump down in 5" Peter whispered to Ned
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
Just as Peter whispered 1 sure enough Clint came crashing through the vents and onto the floor in front of the trio (Peter Ned and MJ for y'all cause I don't think I'm clear enough haha)
Clint got up and brushed his shoulders and knees of dust. He looked around the "hallway" outside the training room to see a class of scared but amused teenagers, mouths open.
"Yo-Yo it's my fav aven- I mean friend Peter mother flipping, sOrRy Cap, Parker." Clint said trying to be cool and use some of what he calls modern slang but it's really old.
"Hey Clint what scared you out of the vents? A chicken?" Peter said back as he fist bumped the archer.
"Yea very funny. I now owe Nat $20 because I said that I would be able to follow you unnoticed the whole time you were here on the trip and she was right because I clearly couldn't. " he said back.
Peter and his two friends laughed. Flash was staring open mouthed, anger forming on his face.
~~~~~~

The day went on as the class went from room to room, floor to floor looking at different monuments and learning something new. The rest of the avengers kept popping in to talk to Peter and every time it went the same way. Wanda telepathically told Flash to run into a clear door which made everyone laugh and MJ took a photo to draw later while Ned videoed it and was going to upload it to YouTube.
(Yea I know they probably wouldn't be able to film or take photos of anything in the compound but for the sake of the story let's roll with it)

Nat beat flash up "accidentally" while they were in the training room when she had overheard Flash trying to hurt her little spider.

Steve's visit was hilarious because the class had seen all his PSAs in their classes and detentions so when they saw the hundred year old man everyone was thinking of them.
When Cap asked Peter what was happening peter showed the old man one of his many PSAs and he got a little angry when remembering once he saw Loki impersonating and looking like him, which could only mean the obvious.

The rest of the trip went smoothly and Peter was able to stay at the compound after the trip with Ned and MJ to work on some stuff and hang out with them, seeing as he lived there, there would have been no reason to go back to school and then back upstate.
The avengers talked about this crazy day for a long time after and they were constantly coming up with a plan to get Flash in trouble.
~~~~~~

Ahhh ok I'm done this story. Wow this took longer than expected so sorry again. I hope it's not the worse thing you guys have ever read and I hope you like what I'm writing. Look forward to some different stories coming soon!! Xx