um...i'm spiderman?

Peter was tired, like normal

Peter was tired, like normal. From having to go to school all day, then work with Tony at the tower (where he lived, what a dream!), doing all his homework and assignments, and finally going on patrol, his favourite part of the day. Peter was so tired that while he was watching the neighbourhood from a rooftop, he fell asleep. Straight up passed out. So now it was the next morning, his phone was still at home (the tower) because he had Karen if he needed to talk to Tony, he also didn't like bringing backpacks with him because he kept loosing them. And because his phone was at home, he missed the several messages from Ned and MJ that their class was coming to his home for a field trip. Great.

~~~~~ This is Victoria, she wants to know what the fuck is up Kyle ~~~~~

"My name is Natasha Romanoff, you can call me Ms Romanoff, and I will be your tour guide today." MJ was kinda freaking out, Natasha Romanoff was on the top of her powerful women list. (next to Pepper and Wanda, cause let's be real, they are some badass women). MJ didn't normally let her emotions show through, she liked to act nonchalant and sort of invisible most the time, but what was happening at that point in time, MJ could not hide how excited she was. Ned jabbed MJ, "I'm going to text Peter again, maybe he will reply when he hears who is leading the tour." MJ just waved her hand and muttered ok.

you like jazz (spider-boy, scary girl, guy in the chair)

guy in the chair: Peter you really should pick up your phone
guy in the chair: you're never going to guess who is leading the tour
guy in the chair: i swear spider-boy if you don't answer things will only get bad later in the tour
guy in the chair: Flash thinks you ditched because you were scared of your lie

"Excuse me Ms Romanoff, do you know a Pe-Peter Parker?" MJ scoffed, she knew that Natasha did in fact know Peter but did the dumbass not realise he was asking an Avenger not an intern.

"Well.." Nat read his name tag "Eugene, I do know a Peter Parker, and I do know about you bullying him as well. So unless you want every avenger at your doorstep, you should think about your actions." The colour in Flash's face went away as he stepped back and whispered something to his friend. She cleared her throat, "Ok everyone scan your passes and let's get started!"

~~~~~ can i please get a waffle ~~~~~

shit shit shit shit shit Peter thought as he swung to the tower. Once he woke up and realised that he slept nOt in the tower, he was thinking about what Tony would say. Then he thought again, Tony would have asked where Peter was, so he either didn't care about Peter, which he knew wasn't correct, or he was also asleep in the lab because he was working on something. Peter decided that it was probably the latter. He kept swinging through the streets of New York, until he finally made it home, and snuck through the window to see all of the avengers sitting in chairs, with their arms crossed. Looking like angry parents™.

~~~~~ hi welcome to chilis ~~~~~

"- And because you have me as a tour guide today, I thought it would be a really special treat to go up to the Avengers living room." All the kids started whispering to each other excitedly, because this was any teenagers dream, to go into the actual home of the avengers. What they saw was not what they expected. Especially when they saw their missing classmate, Peter, being interrogated by all the avengers. What surprised them more, was to see that he was wearing the Spiderman suit. Without the mask.

Natasha's eyes widened and then settled down, almost starting to laugh, as she listened from the elevator with her nephews class. "Where were you kid" Tony asked.
"The real question is, where were you?" Peter replied sassily.
"What do you mean where was I? I was in my lab!"
"Well. Why didn't you try contacting me when you realised I wasn't home."
The rest of the avengers, in a child like way, said "ooooooooh"
Tony huffed. There was no point in him arguing with his kid. "Capsicle your up."
Steve pulled up a chair and spun it around so that he was sitting on a backwards chair. He sat down. "So you didn't come home last night". Peter lost it. He started laughing.
"So. You got detention. You know what you did was wrong. The question is, what are you going to do to make it right."
"Yea Tony I can't handle your kid. Can we just ground him or something."
"Oh my god, you guys are so annoying. All I did was fall asleep on a roof while patrolling no big deal."
"Eh, sounds like something I would do." Tony says back
"wow guys, great parenting! 10 out of 10." Natasha said as she walked up leading the group of children. "By the way, this is Peters class, they had a field trip here today."

"oh my god why is Peter Parker wearing the spiderman costume"
"he kinda looks hot like that"
"did you hear the way he talked to THE avengers"

"WHY IS PARKER WEARING A SPIDERMAN COSTUME" Flash decided to grace everyone with his presence.
"Wh-what i-im not spiderman, what are you talking about."
"Gigs up kid, they signed an NDA anyway, and you aren't really helping your case by denying it. You've been caught red handed." Tony said to his kid in a soft voice.

Peter sighed. "Well, you see. I'm Spiderman."

"PSSSHHH YOU!? HA NO WAY" Flash said back.
"Yea um tours over, if anything comes out about this you will regret it. Bye bye" Tony said as he got a cloth from the kitchen and pushed Flash out with it, (cause human contact with strangers ew), and proceeded to go and put his arm around Peter. "Whose up for Just Dance!!" Clint said.

~~~~~

Ew ok that was kinda bad sorry like idk. Hope you liked it? I did my best im just sleep deprived wooo. Ok Keep leaving questions on my last AN and I'll do a Q&A in a few days.
- B 🌶