Answering the questions uwu

How did you get into the Marvel fandom or what was the first MCU movie you watched?
- The first MCU movie I watched was Avengers and I was 8 at the time (turning 9 that year). I remember my dad sneaking me and my best friend to this day into the cinema and my mum being super pissed when we got home. Over the years I went through a DC phase (*shivers*) and then I just realised how cringy it was, at least to me. That was about 4 years ago. And since then I got really into Marvel. And in the past year I never really voiced my love for it to my friends but I found other people who love it as much as me and we just send each other memes and videos and trailers and I love that I can feel proud to say I'm a fan.
So I got into this fandom through others and different TV shows (Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, Cloak and Dagger, Runaways. Also if you know any other good marvel tv shows, not the Netflix ones I've already seen them, plz leave a comment :) ) and watching the movies with my dad.

How often do you watch Marvel?
- Honestly not as much as before. At least 2 or 3 times a week. Whether I decide to interrupt my PLL, the 100 and greys anatomy binge, or if I'm catching up on Cloak and Dagger.

Has your endgame depression healed yet?
- Ok like kinda but I just keep telling myself that Nat is getting a movie and Tony Stark is alive until 2023 so it's all ok. Tbh I wasn't expecting Tony Stark to die, I knew rdjs contract was up but I thought he would do cameos like how Stan lee did but idk.

Fav Marvel characters?
- Tony cause I'm fucking obsessed with him and it's unhealthy and my friends think I have a problem.
- Nat cause she's badass and I love her
- Steve cause uwu
- I love Bucky Barnes 3000
- Peter Parker my baby boy omg love of my life I just wanna hold him and tell him everything will be ok. :(
- and if I keep listing I will be here forever so to sum it up, I love all of them so much.

Any Marvel ships?
- PEPPERONY (og like how can I not)
- Steve And Tony kinda give me some vibes especially in endgame lmao (at least it did for me)
- Peter and MJ cause they cute or whateva

Do you like pineapple on pizza?
- ok don't hate me. I don't know. Like i don't hate it but I don't love it. I don't normally eat it, I normally have like vegetable cause I'm living a healthy life or smt, but if I was dying and that was all there was then yea I would eat it. Honestly do people not realise they can pick the pineapple off ???

Who do you ship Peter with?
- MJ like mentioned before hehe

Thanks for the questions and if you have any more feel free to comment on this chapter and I'll answer them in the comments. New part coming tmr hopefully.

Some news on Hong Kong's extradition bill. Carrie Lam apologies for the law and suspends it (so I've heard) but this doesn't mean that it won't happen. The US has become involved and says they will place sanctions on China because the US banks in HK will move out if the law is passed, meaning that China will go bankrupt. I did some more research on the law in general. They are saying that if you are suspected, or accused of breaking a law in China but you are a Hong Kong resident, China can prosecute you for China's laws. One problem with China's law system is that there is no fair trial. If you get accused of murder but your innocent, you would get a fair trial in Hong Kong but you would be imprisoned straight away in China.
That's kinda a weekly update on what's going on. There was a protest of 2 million people or smt crazy like that in Causeway Bay which is insane. And there was a legal protest sometime last week. Anyway that's all from me, look out for something new in the next few days !
- B🌶

I've come back after posting cause look what I found. I think I'm gonna scream. You remember when I said i was coping w my endgame depression. Well. No not anymore

 No not anymore