wild

I bought tickets to Far From Home and I am watching it next Friday (June 28), and yea movies come out rlly early in Hong Kong bless up. I'm so excited to watch it eeek.
- B🌶

The avengers were on a mission

The avengers were on a mission. They were fighting a new threat and something went wrong. Peter got sprayed by some chemical that was in the creatures blood. The avengers didn't notice what had happened at first, or that anything was wrong with Peter, not until Peter started attacking Steve. Full on fighting, as if Steve was trying to kill Peter.
"Uh, guys Peter seems to be acting a bit wild."
"Don't insult my kids personality" Tony smirked as he replied
"No Tony hes attacking me, I- I need some help over here." Steve was starting to sound concerned "Guys I really don't want to hurt him."
Nat came over to see what was going on. "Steve I think he was infected with something, you need to knock him out."
"I am not hurting a minor!"
"Well the minor is going to hurt a senior citizen so just whack him with your shield" Nat retorted.
Steve grumbled fine and brought his shield up. Trying not to use all of his force he knocked the kid in the head and Peter collapsed.

~~~~~ let's do the fork in the garbage disposal ~~~~~

Back at the compound Bruce had the kid sedated and in a containment room with one way glass. Peter wouldn't be able to see out but the avengers and doctors could see him. Bruce scanned his brain, checked his blood, and did some other regular procedures to try and figure out what was wrong. Tony had been sitting by the door watching his kid sleep, sad that the teenager had to be held in restraints. "Banner whats wrong with Pete"
"It seems that the chemical Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline, is constantly being coursed through his body. The alien from before must have let off something to cause Peter to go into a state of fight or flight, in this case he is stuck in fight." (Bear with me, I tried to find a chemical that would make someone fight but I found the chemical given out when you are angry and fight or flight so I kinda went with that.)
"That's new. Is he going to be ok? When will the affects wear off?" Tony paced around the glass room.
"Because it is all neurological and not in his bloodstream, my guess is that it will wear out in a few days. I think the best thing to do would be to keep him in the room and let it get itself out of his system by exhausting himself. It isn't permanent Tones, he will be ok."
"Yea I know, thanks Banner, I'm going to go tell the others."

~~~~~ I'm gonna say it. I don't care that you broke your elbow ~~~~~

Everyone was still worried for Peter. Every few hours someone else would go check on him, watching him from outside the glass. Wondering how their sweet little star wars loving nerd was able to be this angry and violent. The room had nothing but a mattress. If you think that's cruel its not, no one wanted there to be something in the room that Peter could hurt himself with. It was now the 16th hour and he was starting to calm down, not a lot, but it was a slight improvement. 

When the tour group took a wrong turn and ended up standing outside the glass room, that's when it all turned to shit. His class looked on, frightened, worried, confused. Even Flash swallowed his tongue, looking on horrified at the teenager he picked on constantly. They were now looking at a wide eyed boy, looking around the room, unable to see what was happening outside. They saw the boy punch at the walls, scream, yell. He was violent. They watched him, they were sorry for him. They didn't know what was going on or why on earth he was in the Avengers Tower.

"Ok we need to leave, I took a wrong turn, we should head back to the R&D labs now." When none of the classes moved the tour guide started to get frustrated. "Girls and boys we need to leave right now, this is not something we should be looking at." When no one budged, they started to whisper, finally being able to let noise come out of their mouths. "Do you guys know him or something." When the class nodded she replied "That's even more reason to not be here. This is avengers business and you are just a tour group. Something probably happened on a mission ok. Now lets go."

And with that the group turned, now whispering about their classmate being an avenger. When school rolled around the next week and Peter was finally well enough to go back, the hallways were littered with whispers about Peter being an avenger, about him going feral. Although his class saw him in the worst state he's been in (minus being dusted (sorry not sorry)), even Flash started to leave him alone.

Kk guys im out hope you liked. Have a great day/night!!

ᶦ ᵗʳᶦᵉᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵛ*ᵈᵏᵃ ˢᵖʳᶦᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵛ*ᵈᵏᵃ ˢᵒ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ʷᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˢᵖʳᶦᵗᵉ :(