don't bully

Request^

Request^

It was Friday morning and Peter did not want to go to school. He wasn't allowed to go on the field trip to the mystery location because he had missed too many classes. On top of that he was in trouble for using the Stark Internship as an excuse, you see, none of the teachers or students actually believed this kid could be in the same building as Tony Stark, let alone have an internship with such a prestigious company.

Peter walked into the kitchen where the other avengers were. Nat was slapping Clint's hand because he kept trying to take her fruit. Sam and Bucky were arguing about who was closer and better friends with Steve, while Steve was sitting on the couch, his eyes following who was speaking (also trying to hide his laugh, but was failing.) Vision and Wanda were watching TV. Thor was trying to get Loki to pick up his hammer, Loki looked unimpressed. Rhodey and Pepper were talking, probably about Tony and how he spends his days. Bruce had a Stark Tablet and was doing some work, taking some of Nat's strawberries while Clint looked betrayed. And then there was Tony, trying to make pancakes and failing miserably, and ended up getting distracted by coffee.

"Hey Tony, do I have to go to school today. Theres a field trip to some sEcReT location and I've missed so much school so I'm not allowed to go. There really isn't any point in me being at school while no one is there from my grade." Peter put on his most convincing voice and his face lit up when Tony agreed to let him stay home and work with him in the lab.
He continued to go behind the kitchen counter and help Tony make some edible pancakes.

After everyone ate and talked about what they were doing today, Peter went to go get ready to spend the day with his fake father. He pulled on some sweats and a tank top, not really worrying to hide his figure because he wasn't at school and didn't need to hold the reputation of being the bullied nerd. He told F.R.I.D.A.Y. to take him to Tony's private lab and they started to joke around while helping each other upgrade their suits.

~~~~~~~ this is Chelsea, she wants to know what your favourite dinner food is ~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Peters grade had started to enter the compound in small groups. Taking their time to look around the lobby and enjoy the place they were in. Peter was in the same home class as Ned, MJ and sadly Flash, so when his classes tour guide started handing out badges and got to Peter Parker, Flash yelled out, "He's been pretending to have an internship here for tWo years (whose keeping track? Flash.) so he wasn't allowed to come today."
"Oh, I know Peter Parker, everyone calls him the Kid because thats Tony's nickname for him." Vanessa, the tour guide said back. Flash visibly paled but still had the nerve to whisper to his friend, "That doesn't prove anything, I bet he found out about where this field trip was too and payed her off." His friend gave Flash a sad smile. Like one of those, 'ok whatever you say but your probably wrong' smiles. The tour continued through the building and by the time it was 2:30 they had made it to Tony's private lab (They were the lucky class that managed to get a sneak peek at the lab, but it wasn't known that Tony was going to be in there. So it definitely wasn't known that Peter was going to be there as well.)

~~~~~~~ this is the sand guardian, guardian of the sand ~~~~~~~

"Kid pass me that screwdriver" Tony yelled to the kid over his ACDC music blasting.
"Sure thing Tony." Peter slid on his chair across the lab to reach Tony, almost tripping on Dum-E on the way.
"Dum-E I swear if you don't go to your time out I am going to give you to some university where they can pick you apart." Tony joked at the robot. Dum-E made a sad sounding noise and spun around to go into the corner.
At this time the class is watching from outside.
"Mr Stark! Dum-E has feelings as well. You can't treat it like that!" Peter yelled back, looking shocked but all as a joke.
"I will give you away as well if you call me Mr Stark again" Tony smiled back "I thought we had just gotten used to you calling me Tony. I swear kid its two steps forward one step back with you."
"I do it to annoy you Mr Stark. You love me too much to give me away." Peter gave puppy dog eyes as he worked on his suit with out breaking eye contact with the man.
Tony laughed, a genuine laugh. "You're right about that Pete. Can you read this one equation out to me please while I copy it down."
"No I cannot, what up i'm jared, Im 19 and i never fucking learned how to read."
Clint knocked down the vent cover and said to Tony, "He said a bad language word, I bet Cap heard it and he's a good 5 floors below us."
"Barton get the fuck out of my vents. They weren't created to hold body weight, the fact it hasn't collapsed yet shocks me." Tony spoke straight back to the archer.
"Tony, you said a bad language word as well. See Clint, this is who I get it from. Foul mouth over here. Tell Steve he is acting like a mother." Peter laughed as he spoke to both adults.

Peter heard a faint, "what the fuck" from the glass so he turned around and saw his home room standing out side. Ned and MJ had tears in their eyes from laughing, the teacher looked pale and scared, probably for accusing Peter of lying for so long now. Flash looked like he was angry or going to pass out, it was a mix. "Gotta skiddadle skiddoodle" And at that Clint was gone.
"How the fuck does Penis Parker know THE Tony Stark?" The dumbass named Flash yelled out.
"Um, first of all, his name is PETER Parker. Not Penis. Second of all who are you to be saying things like this to my kid?" Tony retorted, standing up for his kid.
"uh, y-yo-your k-kid? H-Hes an orphan." Flash said back
"Yea, my kid. Now, I have known a while about you bullying my kid, but now there is evident proof. I don't want you in my building anymore. Vanessa will escort this class out."
"S-Sorry sir but you can't do that." Ms Young the teacher said.
"It's already done. If you want to blame anyone blame 'Flash', and take care of this bullying problem before I get involved." The billionaire replied, keeping a level voice.
"What the fuck flash!"
"I can't believe you went this far" There were many kids now glaring at Flash for taking this opportunity away. Oh well, he brought it on himself.

Peter looked at Tony with a massive smile on his face, and hugged his father figure. Tony hesitantly wrapped his arms around the kid and smiled. "Whats this for Pete?" Peter smiled as he held on to the man tighter.
"You called me your kid."

Hey guys so I managed to write. Wow. Ok. So I'm slowly making my way through requests. Ones that were a bit longer will naturally take a while for me to finish. Anyway, don't get upset if I haven't done yours yet, I have it in my camera roll and I will work on it. I have a lot to write as mentioned in my last AN so yea just be patient and good (I think) things will come your way uwu.
- B🌶