Panic! but not at the disco)

I'm not gonna follow the plot of endgame because 1) it's depressing so let's not talk about it and 2) in case people haven't watched it

It had been a month since everyone got saved from the soul stone. The avengers fought their hardest against the purple grape looking bitch ass called thanos and saved the world and did some avenging. When Peter re formed he was greeted by Tony, open arms and crying. May decided she needed some time out of New York after everything had happened so she was on a long trip to Spain. (Idk I'm struggling) while she was gone Tony took peter in and everyone was now living together at the Avengers Compound.

—— name my time skip ——

(Now at school a few months after everyone was saved)
Peter had his head down and was writing a new formula for his web fluids when he heard the term "infinity war". He looked straight up, tears filling his eyes as the teacher spoke, but the tears never fell.

"Today we are going to be talking about one of the most recent events on Earth. What we now call Infinity War. When thanos the Titan ..." Mrs Tate kept talking and Peter looked down again, knowing how the story ends. "And the avengers fought with all their power to save everyone that was stuck in the soul stone, which is one of the infinity stones. For homework today I want you each to write about an avenger that fought in this battle and tell the class their side of the story through what you find in the media. You have the rest of the class to research and tell me by the end which avenger you will be talking about."

— to le compound —

Peter already knew who he was going to talk about tomorrow. He was obviously going to talk about spider man, newly made avenger. And he will have the best info as it's a pRiMarY sOuRcE. He knew that he needed to get this stuff of his chest to people who didn't know who Spider-Man was. (Idk like can u relate. Like when u tell your close friends something and then it still weighs you down so you have to say it as a hypothetical to someone. That's what happens for me so lol) Peter was prepared. He already told Tony what was happening so that in case of a panic attack he could get help fast.
Peter had his notes ready and he was surprisingly looking forward to seeing what other people say and how much they mess up.

— I'm so lazy skip to class yEeT —

"Ok Flash your first. Tell the class which avenger you picked and tell us about what they went through during the battle" Mrs Tate said clapping her hands

"So. Because me and Spider-Man are super tight, I chose him. He told me about how he was fighting on earth when he got duste-"
Peter practically snorted. The whole class turned and looked at him. Ned who knew what really happened was trying to hold in his laugh. Flash started talking again and the class clapped and the next person went.
"Peter your up"
"Like flash I chose Spider-Man. He was hanging around New York and happened to see Tony Stark, Wong, and Stephen Strange fighting some weird squidward looking guy. So Spider-Man went and helped out but he got beeped up to the flying donut and when he was running out of oxygen that's when Tony released the new suit to Spider-Man." Peter was smiling as he remembered what had happened in the beginning, as scared as he was and nervous to be talking about the battle he still remembered how exciting it was to be named an avenger and get his new suit.

Peter kept telling everyone about what had been going on during the battle with such detail that everyone was on the edge of their seats. Even flash.
"And then he left through a p-po-portal and uh I hear that's when it went down. Thanos snapped his fingers on earth and all the guardians faded, and Doctor strange said that there was no other way. Nebula, Tony and Spider-Man were the only ones left on Titan. Until I-Spiderman started fading. It was different for m-him. He felt everyone because of his enhanced senses. He was in pain whether as everyone else didn't feel anything. I. I pleaded with Tony. I didn't want to go. It hurt so much and it was too much. Stranded in space. Away from friends and family. Not knowing what was happening. Being there with my father figure and holding on to him for dear life as I disintegrated. As I died in his arms-" Now the class was whispering as peter was hyperventilating and freaking out. His average day had taken a bad turn.

Peter was having a panic attack. But he was ready. He knew it would happen. Whether he was talking about himself or one of the other avengers. He pressed a button on his new Stark Phone which would call Tony, giving him an alert that Peter was in distress. Within a few minutes Tony Stark came into the classroom. Rushing to Peters side and trying to comfort him, reminding him he was safe. He was home. They won. Everyone is safe.
Tony's soothing words calmed Peter down. Peter hurried his tear stricken face in Tony's shoulder and they hugged. When Tony looked up he ruffled peters hair and said "not one word about who he is or I'll- i don't know I'll do something. I'm Tony Stark" he flashed his paparazzi smile. Tony caught sight of flash filming the whole thing and grabbed his phone and smashed it. "bill me" (I will love you if you get this reference)

The two walked out and drove back to the tower where they binge watched Star Wars together and worked on their suits.

Ok I'm sorry I haven't been posting ahhh I'm sick again ugh. Stupid chronic bronchitis and exams. I've also had like no motivation so like my fault. But please leave requests for what you'd like and I'm happy to work them into a story. Ok thanks, I'll try be more active. Sorry if this chapter is shit I just wanted to get something done and I had a sudden idea when I was showering so yea. Ok love yall 🥰