Episode 2

"Last time on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars, we met the twenty-four all stars that will be competing this season. Monsters met animals. Some were friendly, some...not so much. Then the mobs were split into two teams: heroes versus villains. Ron wasn't too happy about being on the villains team while Sno was on the heroes. Agatha yelled at Zupay for joining the show when he said he would stay home and watch their child, but he argued that he would make it farther in the season. They decided to have a little competition, and the other mobs began gambling on who they thought would make it farther. For their first challenge, the All Stars had to parkour for building blocks and build a cabin for their team in thirty minutes. Jamey didn't help her team at all, and the Villainous Villagers ended with no good building blocks. The Heroic Horses, however, got some good ones, and ended up winning the challenge. Jamey tried to blackmail Ron into voting for Creep with her by threatening to eliminate his girlfriend, but everyone voted for Jamey anyway for not helping her team and being a major jerk in general. Jamey was eliminated. I announced the new twist, which was that someone from the winning team had to spend a night on the island with the Ender Dragon and be able to search for the immunity idol hidden there. Ender, who's dad is the Ender Dragon, immediately volunteered. What crazy challenge will happen in the second episode? Find out right now, on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars!"

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

Heroic Horses (12): Ender, Moolissa, Sno, Jesse, Silvester, Chloe, Mucus, Cocoa, Mite, Pola, Mag, Kain

Villainous Villagers (11): Ron, Jack, Creep, Agatha, Porky, Zupay, Mooshie, Zombieswine, Ory, Joe, Ech

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

Ender appeared on Dragon Island. There were Endermen milling about everywhere, but they all ignored the baby ender dragon. After all, he did live there.

"Who goes there?" a booming voice shouted from behind.

"It's just me, Dad," Ender said without turning around.

"Oh, hey son. I thought you went back to that show?" the voice asked. "Oh...did you get voted off already? I'm sorry, bud. I told you none of them like you, but you wanted to join the show anyw—"

"I didn't get eliminated, Dad!" Ender protested, turning to face the giant dragon. "There's an immunity idol hidden on this island somewhere, and one contestant from the winning team gets one night to search for the idol after each challenge." 

Dragon scoffed. "Impossible! I would've seen someone hiding an idol on my island."

Ender sighed. "So you don't know where it is?"

"I know for a fact that it is not here! I told Herobrine he was not allowed to step foot on my island ever again! To think that—"

"Dad! Can you just promise not to kill any mobs that come here until the season is over?" Ender asked.

"Fine. But I'm telling you, there is no idol here. I stand guard over this island every day, and not once did I see..."

Dragon kept blabbering, but Ender tuned him out and began searching for the idol. He glided around the island, searching every nook and cranny that he knew of, but couldn't find it anywhere.

"This island is huge! How am I supposed to find a tiny idol?" the baby ender dragon muttered to himself.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

The next day...

HH

Both cabins had a boys' bedroom, a girls' bedroom, and a common room with chairs and tables to sit at.