Episode 14

"Last time on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars, the mobs traveled back to 1.10 to go digging for fossils! The Killer Bunny turned back into Ory while she was at Dragon Island, which made Agatha mad and caused a fight within the villains. On the heroes, Sno and Pola started to become friends, much to Mite's dismay. In the end, the villains had almost found a fossil, but Porky and Mooshie decided to prank their teammates by killing them all. So, the heroes won, and the villains voted out Porky and Mooshie, who were both eliminated in a tie of the votes. It's the final ten. Things are getting spicy! What will happen today? Find out right now, on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars!" Herobrine said.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

Heroic Horses (5): Sno, Chloe, Mite, Pola, Kain

Villainous Villagers (5): Ron, Creep, Agatha, Ory, Ech

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

VV

Ron, Ech, and Creep sat in the guys' room of their cabin.

"Ya know, Porky and Mooshie both had two votes last challenge," Ron suddenly said. "But I thought all five of us were gonna vote for them."

"Oh, I didn't," Ech replied. "I voted Agatha." Creep looked at him.

"Huh. Well I guess that's good, because they were both eliminated from that tie," Ron said.

Ech nodded. "Wait, if they both had two votes and were eliminated, that means they didn't vote for the same person, or that person would've been tied at two as well."

"Or Herobrine rigged it," Ron realized.

Herobrine appeared, lounging on one of the empty beds in their room. "Nah, I didn't rig. Those two are so dumb, they never vote for the same person. I don't think they even understand the concept of voting."

"How do we know that for sure?" Ech asked. "What if there was a three-way tie and you're just lying to us?"

Herobrine rolled his eyes. "You really think I care enough to rig? Besides, you guys are only talking about this because someone mentioned it in the comments last chapter." The host disappeared.

"He's right," Ron said.

~~~

Creep's Confessional (VV)

"The bat voted Agatha, eh? I could either tell her about it, or join forces with him to eliminate her if she becomes too dangerous. Hmm..."

~~~

HH

"Okay, Pola, it's time to stop talking to Sno," Mite said. She and Pola were the only two in their room, as Sno was at Dragon Island and Chloe had left the room.

"What? Why?" Pola asked.

Mite hesitated. "I've decided we're gonna try to get her eliminated again."

"And why is that?"

"She's obviously a threat in the game. She...found that fossil yesterday," Mite said.

"I found the fossil," Pola pointed out.

"Well she's still a threat!"

"Are you sure you think that, or do you just not like the fact that I'm becoming friends with her?" Pola asked.