Episode 12

"Last time on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars, the mobs went back to 1.8 to search for armor to fill up an armor stand in an ocean monument. Mucus was turned into Mucklets for...unknown reasons, and they almost won the challenge for the heroes. But, Ender, who had gotten mad at Mite and left the SPA, accidentally ran into them while battling with Mite, giving Porky and Mooshie of the villains enough time to win the challenge. Therefore, Ender was voted out by his teammates. Where will time traveling take us today? Find out right now, on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars!" Herobrine said.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Heroic Horses (6): Sno, Chloe, Mucklets [Mick, Mack, Mike], Mite, Pola, Kain

Villainous Villagers (7): Ron, Creep, Agatha, Porky, Mooshie, Ory, Ech

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

VV

Creep popped his head into the girls' room of the cabin. "Heyo, Porky and Mooshie are annoying me so I d—woah, where did you get a brewing stand?"

"Shush!" Agatha exclaimed. She pulled Creep into the room. The Killer Bunny was asleep on one of the beds. There was a brewing stand on one of the empty beds.

"Where did you get a brewing stand?" Creep whispered.

"I made one," Agatha answered.

"How? Where did you find a blaze rod?"

"Remember the Nether challenge?"

"You killing a blaze wasn't shown," Creep pointed out.

"They didn't catch it on camera," Agatha replied.

"Well, what are you brewing?" Creep asked.

The witch looked at the Killer Bunny. "Something to improve our little friend."

Creep gulped.

~~~

Creep's Confessional (VV)

"The Killer Bunny is already dangerous enough. And Agatha wants to make her more dangerous? Maybe getting her in on this wasn't such a good idea."

~~~

HH

"This bed is not comfortable at all I really wish we were back in our swamp this show is too dangerous and I don't want to be here," Mack rambled.

"But if we were home, we wouldn't be able to be with Mag," Mick pointed out.

"Mag is not currently on this show," Mike said. "She was eliminated in episode ten after being voted out by her teammates."

"What? Why would we vote her off?! She's perfect!" Mick swooned.

Kain, who was the only other guy on their team, sighed and put a pillow over his ears.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

"Challenge time!" Herobrine announced. He snapped his fingers, and the thirteen remaining mobs appeared in front of him, including Ron. "Let's go back to 1.9!"