Episode 5

"Last time on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars, we went back to Minecraft 1.1, where beaches and spawn eggs were added. The contestants had to find mob eggs in a sand castle and kill the mobs to earn points, and the team with the most points at the end would win. There was some noticeable tension between Cocoa and Moolissa because of his secretive behavior, Zombieswine and Jack accidentally made an enemy out of Agatha, and Porky and Mooshie started fighting and went separate ways. In the end, Joe surprised everyone by winning for his team with a hidden squid egg, and the Heroic Horses decided to send Silvester home for 'treason' because he was working with Ech on the other team. Ech was upset by this, and Agatha volunteered to go to Dragon Island. What more do I have in store for the contestants? Find out right now, on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars!" Herobrine said.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Heroic Horses (10): Ender, Moolissa, Sno, Chloe, Mucus, Cocoa, Mite, Pola, Mag, Kain

Villainous Villagers (10): Ron, Jack, Creep, Agatha, Porky, Mooshie, Zombieswine, Ory, Joe, Ech

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

HH/VV

Sno and Ron were sitting atop one of the End towers. Ron's arm was around Sno.

"I wish we could spend more time together," the iron golem sighed.

"Don't worry. Once we finish this show, we'll be back to being together every hour of every day," Sno replied with a smile.

Ron smiled back. They sat in silence for awhile more. Then, Sno spoke again.

"Do you have any alliances on your team?"

"No," Ron scoffed. "Unless you count Joe. But everyone on that team is a scumbag. I can't trust any of them. What about you?"

"Mite started an all girls alliance thing, but we haven't met up since the second challenge. And I think she has a new alliance that I'm not a part of," Sno explained.

"Mite's a sneaky one. You better look out for her," Ron replied. "Because you need to win this season."

Sno laughed. "Me? Why can't you do it?"

"We both know you have a better chance at winning than I do. It's only a matter of time before all the villains turn against me for being too nice."

The snow golem sighed. "I don't know if I can keep going without you here."

Ron turned and looked her in the eyes. "You can. You're gonna have to."

~~~

Ron's Confessional (VV)

"My team eliminated Jamey because she was too bossy, and Zupay so he could take care of his kid. But now anyone is up for elimination. Strategies and alliances are gonna come into play. And I have neither of those things."

~~~

Sno's Confessional (HH)

"It's been four years since I met Ron, and I still swoon over how much he supports me and my individuality."

~~~

HH

"Why did we eliminate Silvester again?" Ender asked. The Second Place Alliance were meeting in the common room of their cabin.

"He was working with the enemy. That is treason!" Mite exclaimed.

"Uh, okay..." Ender muttered something under his breath to Cocoa.