Episode 6

"Last time on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars, the contestants traveled back to Minecraft 1.2 to protect villagers from a zombie siege. A lot of drama that I don't feel like getting into happened, but it involved relationships and Mite's Second Place Alliance. Anyway, the Villainous Villagers lost because Joe led some villagers away from the rest of the team and got them killed, so the villains subsequently voted Joe off. Cocoa went to Dragon Island even though he promised to confess to Moolissa everything that was going on. What more dumb drama will happen this time? Find out right now, on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars!" Herobrine said.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

Heroic Horses (10): Ender, Moolissa, Sno, Chloe, Mucus, Cocoa, Mite, Pola, Mag, Kain

Villainous Villagers (9): Ron, Jack, Creep, Agatha, Porky, Mooshie, Zombieswine, Ory, Ech

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

HH/VV

Sno and Ron sat on an End tower again.

"You were probably just seeing things, babe," Ron reassured Sno. "You're afraid of fire, so your mind created some scary image in the fire. It's simple psychology."

"I guess you're right," Sno said. "The eyes just really seemed real."

Ron didn't reply. Sno studied him. He was staring off into the distance.

"Thinking about Joe?" she asked.

The iron golem nodded. "He helped me figure out Wither's plan in season two. Then afterwards, I never really missed him, because I was busy living with you. Then we came back to this show, and I got to see him again. I thought I was indifferent, but now that he's gone, I really miss him."

Sno smiled and started rubbing Ron's back. "You really care about that villager, huh?"

"We were pretty much the only guys on our team that weren't evil. So it was nice to have him by my side," Ron continued. "And now I have to deal with everyone on my team alone."

"You're not alone," Sno said. "I'll be here with you."

"We're still on different teams," Ron mumbled.

"Don't worry. We just gotta last until the merge, then we can be together more often," Sno said.

Ron smiled and pulled his girlfriend into a big hug. "I love you."

"I love you too," Sno said, her voice muffled by Ron's chest.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

HH

Mag, Moolissa, and Chloe were in the girls' room of the cabin. Chloe was reading a book while Mag and Moolissa talked.

"I have to do something about it!" Mag moaned.

"At this point, it's too late," Moolissa replied. "You can't just be like, 'oh, I accidentally said I have a boyfriend yesterday. I'm single'. It's been too long since you told him. You just gotta roll with it now."

"Why don't you just focus on winning the show instead of Mucus?" Chloe suggested. "Boys aren't everything, ya know."

"Speaking of boys!" Moolissa exclaimed. "Cocoa told me he had something important to tell me, and then went to Dragon Island instead! He clearly didn't want to actually tell me."

"He is no good," Mag said. "I say dump him."

"I'm not gonna dump him over something like this," Moolissa replied. "I just want him to be honest with me! Is that too much to ask?"