Chapter 13

For the past day Scott wouldn't let me out of bed. Every time he walked passed I begged him to let me out. Today my wound is fully healed and my strength returned.

    Getting out of bed I go to the kitchen and fix breakfast. The chocolate pancakes were almost finished when a hand touched my waist. A smirked spread across my lips. He kissed my forehead and tightened his arms on my hips.

    Pancakes were ready to eat. Moving his hands away I ordered him to take a seat. Kissing my cheek he sits down. I come towards him with two plates of pancakes. As we ate he kept gazing at me.
    "Are you sure you're fully healed," Scott asked. He was resisting the urge to check for himself.

    "The wound on my arm is completely gone."

    "Good." We finished our breakfast quickly. He wanted to do the dishes and sent me to my room.

    Four days is all we had left. The dream of Scott dying still fresh in my memory. Even if I chose him would he still die? If he died my world would turn dark, not even a tiny speck of light.

    Till the thirty-first we could relax and do nothing. Laying on the bed I stare at the ceiling, taking a deep breath. Footsteps came to the bed and sat down next to me. He was adorable the best thing to come into my life forever.

    Today we decided to stay inside and relax. Soon we would have to fight Edgar. I wonder how Scott feels on killing his brother? This couldn't be easy on him.

    "On the blue moon we have to kill Edgar."

    "I know but it's the price to pay to see that he doesn't hurt you."

    "But he's your brother."

    "He stop being my brother the moment he hurt you." I opened my mouth then shut it. He was going through something devastating. And I have no idea on how to comfort him.

    Scott had to kill a family member and I'll never relate to that. We both lost family because of us. My plan on tricking Edgar on the blue moon is still happening. It might be the only way to protect Scott.

    Dying wouldn't be so bad if Scott lived. Edgar took everything from me including William. When this was over and if I was still alive I'm going to visit William's grave.

    Since Scott and I weren't doing anything we stayed in bed. Cuddling closer to each other for a few hours.

    Our stomachs were growling demanding food. I tried to move Scott's arm away, but he only tightened his hold. Telling him I would be back he let me go.

    I decided to make us ham sandwiches. Getting the ingredients I put them together. When I come back to the room water was running. He must be taking a shower.

    Setting the plate down I take a seat and eat my sandwich. The bathroom door opened he was wearing a new set of clothes. His hair fell over his eyes making him look gorgeous.

    My phone started to ring on the night stand. We both already knew it was Edgar. Putting the phone to my ear I answered it.

    "I promise not to bother either of you till the blue moon."

    "What makes you think we believe you?" Scott wanted the phone. I didn't hand it over and kept talking to Edgar.

    "You have my word." He hangs up. Sitting my phone down I glance at Scott. At the moment he doesn't seem happy.

    I kiss his cheek to make his frown go away. A hand went to my waist pulling me closer to his body. Those blue eyes sparkled a fire in them. My heart was beating loudly.