Epilogue

Two years has passed since the death of Edgar and the beast. When I was shot the doctor didn't think I would pull through. A miracle came and I woke up.

    After a month of being home from the hospital Scott proposed. Of course I said yes and hugged him. Soon we were making plans with William's wife for weeks. And on February 2nd we got married outside.

    In the beautiful garden with roses and lillies surrounding us. Scott wore a tux with a dark blue tie. I was wearing a silk white dress that was flowing at the bottom.

    That day I've never seen Scott so happy. When we said our vows tears were in his eyes. After saying ' i do' he pulled me close and kissed me. We put a lot of passion into the kiss.

    Our wedding was a perfect memory. Now today marks two years after the incident. I've been going to see William's grave. Always leaving white roses and a card next to the grave. If he was here he would be happy that I'm alive.

    Footsteps brought me away from the memories. I see Scott walking into the room. And he's holding our baby boy in his arms. We named after William and he's only seven months old.

    He had my hair and Scott's blue eyes. William's going to be like his daddy when he grows up. Taking him from Scott I put our son in his crib.

    Scott grabs my hand and we go to the living room. "What were you thinking before I walked in?"

    "That I was lucky to find someone like you in my life. I love you so much Scott."

    "You're the best thing in my life Grace. I couldn't ask for anyone better. Grace you're my other half my soulmate."

    Tears were falling down my cheeks. Slowly his thumbs wiped them all away. Then I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. The happiness in his eyes made me smile with pure joy.

    We stayed like that for a few more minutes. Then the baby monitor went off and our little William began to cry. Going to his room the sound of his cries got louder. I pick him up trying to calm him down.

    When he started nussling his head against my chest I knew he was hungry. Scott left the room and I fed our son. As I'm putting William back in his crib Scott opened the door.

    "You want to visit William's grave today?" I nodded my head. Since I had William I never had the chance to visit anymore. "Okay I'll clothe our son and be ready to leave in a few minutes."

    I left the room and waited by the car. Minutes later he walked out with our son in his arms. Scott put him in the car seat then got in the front seat.

    White roses were in the backseat. Finally we made it to the cemetery. Scott grabbed the roses while I picked up William. Tears threaten to come as we neared the grave.

    Scott laid the roses down. Handing our baby over to him I crouch in front of the grave. William was always there for me.

    "I just wanted to say thank you for everything William. You were always there." We stood there for thirty minutes before we were ready to leave. As we rode away with little William in the backseat I smiled.

    The years ahead were nothing but bright and joyous. And I get to spend them with the people I love most.