Feelings

It was so early in the morning on a Tuesday and I was peacefully sleeping in my day bed dreaming about my hopeful future boyfriend Stiles Stilinski , that was until... BEEP! BEEEP! BEEP! My stupid alarm started going off and "Quinn time to get up!" My foster mom yelled. "Five more minutes!" I mumbled into my pillow, but loud enough so my foster mom could hear. After 30 seconds the sound from my alarm became horrible and unbearable getting even louder with every beep. Along with the sunlight shining in through my bay window right in my face, so even if I closed my eyes the room would still look bright. If I could reach my alarm from my bed I know I would hit the snooze button a million times and I would be late for school. So I put it on the other side of my room on the top of my black dresser. Next to a folded pair of clothes that I was going to wear the next day. I couldn't stand it any longer after a few more minutes it seems like the sound kept getting louder and louder, and the sun kept getting brighter and brighter. I rolled out of bed and walked over to my black dresser to turn it off. Finally I can hear again. I always set it an hour and an half before school so I have enough time to do my morning routine and eat before school starts. I walked into my bathroom and put my clothes on the counter I turned on the water and waited for it to get to the right temperature. Once it was warm enough, I stripped down and got in. I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner they were scented and smelled like green apple (I actually have that shampoo and conditioner it smells really good) and body with coconut body wash (I also have and also smells good.) while singing my favorite song, once I was done in the shower I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out of the shower onto my shower mat. I stopped in front of my bathroom mirror and I brushed out my shoulder length straight blonde hair I added red streaks to it a year ago, I curled the ends a bit to give it a little bounce, I brushed my teeth, got dressed in a cute off the shoulder baby blue top with ripped white jean shorts, and did a natural look for my make up. I walked downstairs to the smell of food. I could smell that my foster mom made my favorite meal. "Morning Sarah!" I chirped. For some reason I was in a good mood. "Morning sweetie!" She replied sweetly. "I made biscuits and gravy. Your favorite."
"Mmm, Thanks." l smiled at my mom grabbing a plate and putting breakfast on it. As I was eating breakfast my phone went off. I always loved Sarah she is one of the best foster mom's I could have ever asked for, but I do still wonder about my birth parents sometimes. She knows what I have been through with the foster system. There are so many kids still in abusive homes. The social workers we have they don't care about us. Every time they place a kid they get paid for it. They are only doing it for the money. They left so many questions unanswered.
S= Stiles Q=Quinn
S: I'll be there in 10!
Q: I'll be ready and waiting!
S: See you soon!
Q: Yea, see you!
"Sarah, Stiles is picking me up in 10 minutes." I informed my foster mom so she would know that I don't need her to drive me to school. "Honey, can you see if he can take you home from school too? I would, but work is keeping me late."
"Sure, no problem." I felt so bad for my foster mom, I know she works to keep me safe and so I have clothes to wear and food on the table, and a roof over my head, but I did wish I saw her more.
Stiles came to my house and honked the horn "Bye Sarah, I love you." I said as I was walking towards the door. "Bye darling, I love you too." I heard as I was walking out the door. I closed the door after getting on my knee high black boots with a small heel and walking out. I walked over to his jeep and got into the passenger side of his light blue Jeep that I love so much, just like he loves this jeep too, mostly because it was his mom's and after she died it became his jeep. As we were driving to school listening to some music on the radio. I turned my head to Stiles and broke the comfortable silence by asking "Hey, Can you drive me home after school too? My mom has to work late." Stiles hesitated before answering with "Can you wait until after lacrosse tryouts?"
"Yeah of course!" I answered. I like watching the try outs anyway, seeing if anyone got better or worse, or no change and some of the guys are super cute. We pulled up to school a few minutes later after parking his car we both got out and started walking towards our friends "Hey Scott." I said walking up to school with Stiles by my side. "Hey Quinn." Scott said. Lydia walked by with a friend talking about some new fashion trend and Stiles just stared at her as she walked by. I don't know how much longer I will be able to stand this. Watching him drool over Lydia. Why does he have to be into her when she doesn't even feel the same way. I have known him longer and I have always been there for him. I thought. "The bell is about to ring we should get to class." I say.
"After school come see us at Lacrosse tryouts?" Scott asked, even though he already knew the answer. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said dramatically with my hands over my chest. I also had to watch that because Stiles was my ride. "Come on lover girl." Scott joked with a little chuckle. "Lover girl?" I questioned.
"You said you wouldn't Miss it for the world."
"Okay, hot girl." We all laughed and walked off to our first period class.

Comment What you think! If you have any ideas comment them. Check out my other books while waiting for an update!