Arrival

Goku was causally flying over West city enjoying himself. It's been 2 weeks since the whole Goku Black and Zamasu incident. Goku knew that what he and his friends went through was bad, but deep down Goku loved the experience. That fight definitely pushed himself and he needed more of that so he could continue to get stronger.

"Damn, that fight was so...fun! Fighting a evil version of myself was so cool! But now that we're at peace again I won't get anything like that for a while. Unless..."

At that moment Goku came up with an idea that he knew would work.

"...I go somewhere else."

A large lightbulb then appeared above Goku's head coming outta nowhere.

"Yes that's it! I'll just use the dragon balls to wish myself to a world where there are strong opponents to fight. If that is the case then I will have to take the dragon balls with me, otherwise I'll have no way to get back home."

Goku then powers up and speeds off to Capsule Corp to get a dragon radar.

*At Capsule Corp*

Goku lands at the front entrance and proceeds to walk in. He then walks around in the hallways for a bit before entering a scientific lab with a blue haired woman inside off it.

"Hey Bulma!"

Goku shouts startling her.

"WAH! Goku? What are you doing here!? Can't you see I'm working here?"

"Sorry about that. I came here to get the dragon radar."

"Oh that? It's over there on that counter."

Goku looks to his right to see the dragon radar indeed on a counter with a bunch of other tools. Goku walks over to it and picks it up.

"Thanks Bulma!"

"What are you going to use the dragon balls for?" Bulma asked.

"Oh nothing special really."

"Hmm...well ok. Just bring the radar back when you're done."

"Ok. Later Bulma!"

Goku then dashes out the room.

"I swear he gets weirder every time I see him." Bulma says with a small smile on her face.

*Fast forward to Goku collecting all the dragon balls*

"Phew that took a bit of time. Here goes nothing. ARISE SHENRON!"

The sky goes dark as the dragon balls glow a bright light until a huge green dragon blast into the sky.

"I am the dragon Shenron. Speak your wish."

"Hey Shenron! I was wondering if you could take me to another world where there are some strong people I could fight. Also, I want you to come with me...well the dragon balls I mean."

"You want me to transport you to a different world and take me along with you? Is that your wish?"

"Yup!"

"That is within my power. Your wish shall be GRANTED!"

Before Goku could even think, there was a bright white light and a sort of "boom" like sound. Then Goku felt a crash.

"Urgh!"

Goku slowly opened his eyes to see he was in some kind of forest.

"Woah, I guess I'm here. Alright!"

Goku sprang up onto to feet and dusted himself off. As he looked around he saw all 7 dragon balls present by his side.

"Sweet! The dragon balls are here as well."

"The dragon what...?" A unknown voice says.

Goku looks behind him to see a short blonde haired kid, a beautiful white haired woman, and a large pig.