Not So Gentle Giant

"No! Gilthunder you must not look!"

"W-Who did this!? Who killed my FATHER!?!"

Gilthunder recalls a memory of his father, Zaratras, when he found him murdered.

"Sir." A knight on a horse says. "It seems he left the village and made his way southwest."

"Is that so? The Forest of White Dreams huh?" Gilthunder says as he turns his horse and immediately heads in that direction.

"Sir Gilthunder!" The knight calls following after him.

*With the group*

"Meliodas are you sure about this? We've been out here for three hours now and there are no signs of any animals here, much less any humans either." Hawk says.

"Your right Hawk. Sir Meliodas, do you really think we'll find one of the Seven Deadly Sins out here?" Elizabeth asked.

"Probably." Meliodas says nonchalantly.

"You mean we came here without any solid evidence!" Hawk yells. "I heard there is a terrifying monster that lurks around here. Watching and waiting-" Hawk is cut off by Elizabeth suddenly moaning out loud.

"What is it?!" Hawk shouts.

"I-I can feel something grabbing me from behind." Elizabeth squeals.

"Hey relax. Just me." Meliodas says continuously grabbing Elizabeth's butt.

"He's such a creeper!" Hawk says.

Goku laughs at this.

"I guess you're a pervert just like Master Roshi. Only difference is that you're not getting puched in the face or slapped with a frying pan."

"Putting that aside for a second." Meliodas starts finally stopping from gropping Elizabeth. "I might have a little evidence. Traveling through The Forest of White Dreams on horseback is more difficult than you think. It's so hard to get your bearings that even experienced travelers go around it."

"Makes sense." Goku says.

"Yes! This is the perfect place for someone to hide!" Elizabeth says in triumph. "Hold on...something doesn't feel right?" Elizabeth rubs her bottom until she notices. "Huh!?" They're gone! I don't understand!"

"Are you ok?" Hawk asked.

"Huh? Just fine!" Elizabeth assures.

"You sure you're ok?" Goku asked.

"Yes! I'm fine Goku. Thank you." Elizabeth says. "They're really gone!"

"Pick up the pace ya slow pokes!" Hawk hollers.

"Relax your bacon. No need to work up a nervous piggy." Meliodas says.

"Strange. I'm definitely sensing some energy. There's a few of them. However, one of them is a lot stronger than the others." Goku states.

"Who you callin' a nervous piggy? ... Huh!?" Hawk says or rather Hawks as there are about ten or more Hawks all of a sudden.

"What the? It's a herd! There all me!"

Meliodas, Goku, and Elizabeth stared at the Hawks in confusion.

"Goku, do you think you can sense the real Hawk?" Meliodas asked.

"Nope sorry. There energies are exactly the same. I can't tell the difference between them." Goku responds.

"Oh well. Guess I'll just hit 'em." Meliodas then blitzes through all the Hawks striking all of them.