Vanye Village

Goku and the gang rode on top of Hawk mama heading toward Vayne Village.

"Before we decide what sin we should go after, were gonna stop at Vanye Village. They've got the best ale ever! So I'm gonna buy some for the bar." Meliodas said.

"Ale huh? I don't think I ever drank alcohol before." Goku thought.

"You haven't? Well once we get some you gotta try it. It'll be greatest thing you ever tasted, trust me." Meliodas throws up a thumbs up.

*At the village*

"Is this the place?" Goku asked

"Yup, Vanye Village." Meliodas confirms.

"Woah, guess they can forget about brewing the ale. That water of theirs has run bone dry." Hawk says.

"Oh no. The plants have died as well." Elizabeth says sadly.

"Whats going on here?" Meliodas says.

"Hey look! A group of people have gathered together." Goku points in the direction of the crowd."

The group walks over to the mass of people.

"Hey guys! Is there a festival going on or something?" Meliodas asked.

"Huh? Does this look like a festival to you!? We're tryna pull of that sword some holy knight jammed in the ground!" A random guy says.

"A holy knight did this? I don't get it. Why would they do that?" Goku asked.

"Well a few days ago a holy knight came into our town and stuck his sword into the ground. He infused it with magic and with it, cut off our water supply." Said an old short man.

"Without our water, we won't be able to brew anymore Vanye ale. Damn it!" Another towns person said.

"That ain't good. How could someone do this to a whole village?" Goku says with a hint of anger in his voice.

"The sword can only be removed by the might of a holy knight. I'd hate to have to tell them." The old man says.

"Oh please. A sword stabbed into the ground by a holy knight? If my friends the Seven Deadly Sins were here, that sword would be gone in no time!" Says a small kid.

"It's Mead!"

"Quiet Mead! You got us in this situation in the first place!"

"Saying your friends with those criminals is totally why this is happening to us!"

"This is all your fault!"

"You're such a jerk!" A young girl says throwing a rock at Mead, but hitting Meliodas instead.

"You okay Meliodas?" Goku asked.

"You know what...I hate you guys!" Mead yells.

"Oh yeah? Well we hate you too!"

Soon a lot of people were throwing rocks at Mead. Meliodas quickly grabs Mead and pushes him away from the village.

"Hey you guys should go with Meliodas. I'll stay here to help these guys with the sword." Goku says.

"Oh ok. Wait for me Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth says as she and Hawk run after Meliodas.

"Alright. Someone tell me what really happened here. Oh my name's Goku by the way."

"Well you see Goku, the holy knight came here to have a drink of some of our ale. However, he didn't like it so much. In fact he thought it was disgusting. That's when Mead put a bug in his drink. After that he jammed his sword in the ground." The old man explained.