To Baste Dungeon (Part 3)

Part 3 is finally here!

Hope you all enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor! Doctor Dana! Please hold on! Why did this happen?" Elizabeth said beginning to cry.

"Ahh....Why...are...you...crying?" Dana asked.

"I'm truly...sorry. I only did this because I wanted to save my daughter. Dear Sennett, I just wanted to keep...you-"

"Save your breath okay. Your not dying here. It's a good thing I brought these along." Goku said pulling out a small pouch.

Goku reached inside and took out what seemed to be a green bean.

"Huh?" Elizabeth said confused.

"Here eat this. It's a Senzu Bean.
It'll fix you right up." Goku said confidently.

Goku gave the bean to Dana making sure he swallowed it.

"There. You should be all better know."

Suddenly Dana's wound immediately began to heal.

"Woah. That's pretty cool." Meliodas said.

"A-Amazing I'm completely healed! Oh thank you so much Goku!" Dana said.

"No problem. Oh and don't worry about your daughter we'll save her. You can count on us!" Goku said with a thumbs up.

"Yeah! Believe it!" Hawk said.

"Even though Dana is alright I still can't help but feel as though this is my fault." Elizabeth said.

"It's not your fault. Golgius was the one that hurt Dana." Meliodas said.

"He's right. I don't blame you for this." Dana said.

"Still I went looking for the Seven Deadly Sins. It's what caused you to be attacked by Gilthunder and for Dana to be almost killed by Golgius." Elizabeth said sobbing.

"I know you want to cry right now. I get that. It's just I also know how much you want to protect the people of this kingdom from the holy knights. Is it a tear or two all it's gonna take to make you give up on that." Meliodas said.

Meliodas then got close to Elizabeth.

"I've made up my mind to search for the Seven Deadly Sins with you and stop the holy knights. Even if you die somewhere along the way I'll make sure to keep the promise I made to you." Meliodas said with a serious look.

"You would do that for me?" Elizabeth asked.

"We all die someday...but as long as someone keeps a person's wishes alive they won't die. Once you've decided to follow them, no matter how much you bleed and even if your tears run dry, you stick to it. That's what a knight stands for." Meliodas said determined.

"Wow. I didn't think Meliodas had this kind of side to him. He must've had something terrible happen to him. Like losing someone precious to him." Goku thought.

"Well then, I guess we should get going. Im itching to fight some holy knights." Goku said.

"Alright. Elizabeth you should stay behind. Lets go." Meliodas said.

Meliodas, Hawk, and Goku began walking towards the dungeon.

"Do you think it's better to leave her behind?" Hawk asked.

"Hey don't be stupid. She's better off staying put in town. Besides the holy knights are after her. Man you really are stupid." Meliodas said.

"Stop calling me stupid. People who call people stupid are stupid." Hawk said.