To Baste Dungeon (Part 2)

Normal speech-Hello

Demon/Higher Being speech-Hello

Thought speech-Hello & Hello

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Back with Goku and the others*

*Goku's P.O.V

"Who does this guy think he is? Not like it matters. I won't let him take Elizabeth!" I thought.

"Your gonna have to get through me first!" Hawk said.

I then saw the holy knight pull his leg back and kick Hawk making him bounce all over the place.

"Hey your fight is with me!" I said

"Hmph. As if." Golgius said.

Ignoring me, he walked towards Meliodas, removed the sheet covering him, and grabbed Meliodas' broken sword.

"It's pointless for you to keep this sword now." He said.

"No!" Elizabeth screamed.

Before I could move to stop Golgius Meliodas stood up and grabbed the sword while Golgius still had his hand on it.

"Impossible! No one could survive that much poison!" Dana yelled.

"To stubborn to die I see, but you will release this sword!" Golgius demanded.

At that point I started to sense something. Something dark and sinister. It was Meliodas. His power is increasing rapidly.

"This power..." I said.

"Even if I die this sword is the one thing I'll NEVER let go of. It's the only thing I can do. The only way I can ever atone." Meliodas said.

"Sir Meliodas.." Elizabeth said.

"Haha! Spout all the nonsense you wish. The princess and your weapon will still be mine." Golgius said.

That's when I saw Meliodas give Golgius a death glare. His eyes were a dark color and he had a strange symbol on his forehead. It kinda reminds me of when Babidi mind controlled Vegeta.

Suddenly Golgius ran out the window. I guess he was terrified of Meliodas.

*Third person

"He got away." Hawk said.

"Phew. That was a little intense." Goku said.

"I'm sorry but is it really you standing there?" Elizabeth asked Meliodas.

Meliodas then spun around and said "It's me. Hey Elizabeth. Hey Goku. Hey Porky."

"Oh thank goodness. Your back to your old self again." Elizabeth said.

"That was something else. What was that Meliodas?" Goku asked.

"Nothing to concern yourself about." Meliodas said in his carefree tone.

"Hmmm. I'll try asking him more later." Goku thought.

"So anyway, where are we?" Meliodas asked.

"We're in Dalmary. The town near Baste Dungeon." Elizabeth said.

"And who was that weirdo?" Meliodas asked.

"That was a holy knight who calls himself Golgius. From the looks of things he's after Elizabeth and that broken sword of yours. He was also working with that bozo over there." Hawk said.

Everyone looked to see that Doctor Dana was gone.

"He high tailed it! Come on!" Hawk yelled.

"Wait! Sir Meliodas could still be drowsy from the poison." Elizabeth said.