Meet Meliodas

Normal speech-Hello

Demon/Higher Being speech-Hello

Thought speech-Hello & Hello

*Onto the Story*---------------------------------

"The dragon what...? A blonde haired kid said.

"Oh hey! I didn't know there were other people around. My name is Goku. What about you?"

"My name is Meliodas. This girl here name is Elizabeth."

"N-Nice to meet you." Elizabeth says shyly.

"And this is-"

"My name is Hawk and I'm the Captain of the order of scraps disposal!"

"Cool! That pig can talk! He looks yummy too."

"Eh!? No way pal! You're not eatin' me!

"So...Goku was it? What are ya doin' in the forest? You see we were about to head out on our little adventure when we heard a loud boom over here in this forest. We came runnin' to see what it was and thats when we found you."

"Oh well I just got here you see...to this world. I was transported here. I guess that noise was me arriving here.

"W-World? What do you mean by that Mr.Goku?

"I'm from a different world... or is it universe? Anyway, I'm not from this place. I came here using the dragon balls."

"Yeah, you mentioned those earlier. What are these dragon balls? I hope there not what I'm imagining in my head." Meliodas says with a disturbed face.

"Haha! No, it's not what you think. These are the dragon balls."

Goku then picks up the magical orbs one by one and holds them all in his arms to show the group.

"Woah. I've never seen anything like these before. They definitely appear other worldly."

"They're so pretty! May I hold one Mr. Goku?

"Sure! And you don't have to call me Mr.Goku. Goku is fine."

"Oh, ok." Elizabeth gently picks up the 4 star dragon ball not knowing if it's fragile or not. She looks at it in complete awe.

"What's the deal with these things anyway? You said you used them to get here. How?" Hawk asks.

"I made a wish. Back in my world, if you collect all 7 dragon balls a huge green dragon named Shenron will appear after you summon him. Once you do that, you can ask him any wish and he'll grant it for you."

"ANY WISH!" Meliodas, Elizabeth, and Hawk all scream at the same time.

"Yup!" My wish was to be transported to a world with strong opponents. So... here I am."

"I see. Why would you wish for that though?" Meliodas asked

"To fight strong people of course! I love fighting and training and getting stronger! It's literally in my blood to fight."

"Hmm..well in that case why don't you come with us."

"Go with you?"

"Yeah! We were about to embark on our journey to find the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins to save the Kingdom Liones from the holy knights." Meliodas explains.

"What are the Seven Deadly Sins?" Goku ask confused.

"Wow, you really aren't from around here. How do you not know who the Seven Deadly Sins are?" Hawk chimes in.

"Hey! I wasn't lying ya know. I really am from a different world."

"Ahem! As I was going to say, the Seven Deadly Sins are a group of legendary knights that once served under the king. Ten years ago, we apparently committed a horrible crime forcing us to leave and become wanted criminals. Then again, each of the seven has committed a sin that ties into there title."

"Wait a minute? What do you mean we?"

"Oh, I guess I should tell you my full title. My name is Meliodas. I'm the Dragon sin of Wrath. I'm also the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins." Meliodas bows fully introducing himself.

"Woah! I guess that means you're pretty strong right?"

"I guess you could say that. Welp we should head back to Hawk mama and get a move on."

"Sure thing!"

As the group walked out of the forest Meliodas was in deep thought.

"Goku...is definitely something. The second I met him I felt an overwhelming pressure from him. I can't really sense his magic but there's not doubt that he's strong, REALLY strong. The question is though...just how strong is he?