To Baste Dungeon (Part 1)

The group are currently making their way towards Baste Dungeon. Meliodas, Elizabeth, and Hawk were standing on top of Hawk mama while Diane was walking next to them since she was too big. Goku was flying next to Diane finishing his quick explanation of Super Saiyan.

"So that's basically what Super Saiyan is." Goku said.

"Wow. So you're from another world and you're not a human. You're a Saiyan. That's so bizarre." Diane said intrigued.

"Yeah I think so too." Goku said smiling.

"That must of been hard for you. Watching your friend die right in front of you all because of this Frieza guy." Meliodas said sympathetically.

"It was. But Krillin's fine now. He even has a daughter named Maron." Goku said.

"How is that possible? You said he died." Diane said confused.

"He did die. We simply used the dragon balls to revive him." Goku said.

"What!? Your telling me your little dragon balls can bring back the dead too?" Diane said surprised by that information.

"Yup! You can wish for practically anything with the dragon balls." Goku said.

"Bring back the dead huh?" Meliodas thought.

"What about you Goku? Do you have a family back in your world?" Elizabeth asked.

"I do. There's my wife Chi-Chi and my two sons Gohan and Goten with Gohan being the oldest son." Goku replied.

"Wow! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you." Elizabeth said.

"Thanks!" Goku said as he rubs the back of his head.

Suddenly there was a large grumbling noise that scared everyone.

"What was that!?" Diane said.

"I don't know but it definitely creeped me out!" Hawk said shaking.

"Sorry guys. That was my stomach. Haha!" Goku laughs.

"Your stomach?! I thought that was some kind of monster." Hawk said.

"I guess you're hungry huh? We can stop at Dalmary. It's a town that's nearby Baste Dungeon. You can get something to eat from there." Meliodas said.

"Alright then. Oh Meliodas, the sin that's in the dungeon, who is it?" Goku asked.

"It's the Fox Sin of Greed, Ban." Meliodas answered.

"Oh, I see. And who was the other sin we got a lead on?" Goku continued.

"The other was King, the Grizzly Sin of Sloth. Apparently he's dead and buried already. What do you think Diane?" Meliodas asked looking at the giant.

"Doesn't really matter to me. Your the only man I have eyes for." Diane said.

"Well then off to Dalmary!" Meliodas yelled.

*At Dalmary Town*

People of Dalmary were enjoying their day until there was a loud rumbling noise that got louder and louder. Then thats when people saw Diane walk around the corner.

"It's a giant! Run away!" Someone said and everyone ran away screaming.

"Hey! Wait!" Goku said. "Damn. I was gonna ask them were I could get some food."

"Um Lady Diane? Maybe you should stay put until we can find someone who can help Goku." Elizabeth said.

Diane looked at Elizabeth with a mean glare but then looked away in sadness.