#12|be my movie partner

In order to get my Communication Skills textbook, I went to the locker room

In order to get my Communication Skills textbook, I went to the locker room. I was surprised to see Ryan standing against my locker. I double checked if I was walking towards my locker or someone else's. But it was mine.

"Hey," he smiled at me.

The fact that he still remembered me was unbelievable for me. The last we had spoke to each other was in his house party that was hosted almost two weeks ago.

"Hi," I smiled at him back.

I wondered if he knew that the locker he was standing against was mine. It felt odd to let him know, but I did.

"Uh well, that's my locker" I pointed my finger at my locker.

"Yes, I know." he replied, startling me.

Not getting any expression to show with, I just smiled at him. I had so many questions running in my mind. I wish if I would have asked even one of them.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked.

"I suppose you already are," I joked.

"Yeah,"

"I got you this," he handed me one of the tetra packs he was holding.

I couldn't believe Ryan got me something. It felt like he got it mistakenly. I grinned ear to ear.

"That's latte," he informed.

I was glad that he got the coffee in latte flavour otherwise, I would've to forcefully drink the coffee until he left.

"Thank you,"

The coffee was really chilled, unlike my situation. Looked like Ryan knew - I need to chill while he would be talking to me.

I sipped on the straw harder, avoiding to utter any crap in front of him. Even after a massive lump in my chest, I continued with the drink. Every girl would go numb if her crush stands in front of her and I was a live example.

"I'll get to the point. Let's be movie partners,"

"Excuse me?" I almost spat the coffee.

"Would you please explain me what do you mean by movie partners?" I asked totally confused by the never heard before term.

"Yeah, I will, just do me a favour. Don't spit that on me." he said, with a weird expression on his face.

Could it get any more embarrassing? I stopped sipping the coffee and dropped my hands by my side.

"Yep," I muttered, trying my best not to sound stupid.

"Just like date partners go on a date, movie partners go for a movie. But, that's not a date. The movie partners aren't romantically involved. Rather you can say that they're just formally related. All you have to do is, watch movies together." he explained, crushing all my imaginations of dating him.