#16|ignoring ryan once again

I slammed my door shut as soon as I entered in and hopped on my bed

"You know what did I get?" I scooped Reason in my arms.

He kept looking at me cluelessly.

"I got Ryan's phone!" I shouted, not really able to hold my happiness.

"Now he won't be able to blackmail me," I giggled, grabbing his phone from my bag.

I tried to unlock it, but the phone was secured with a damn fingerprint. I slammed the phone on my bed angrily. I'd got one chance by luck to get myself out of the deal, but it looked like I was meant to be in the deal.

I grabbed the phone back and checked it's outer details, just out of curiosity. The phone had a mint silicon cover with a popsocket that had Captain America's shield logo on it.

All out of curiosity again, I checked the lock screen wallpaper too, it was a group selfie of his cricket team with the trophy. It was last year's when they had won against St.Stephens.

Atharv was in there too. I couldn't help but smile looking at Ryan's adorable face. I swiped left on the lock screen opening the camera.

"He looks cute but, I still hate him." I groaned.

"Reason, let's click a selfie." I grinned at Reason.

Clicking annoying selfies on other's phones is my hobby. It was only Ved on whose phone I clicked weird selfies on until I found Ryan's phone. I was not returning him the phone, so there was no way he was going to see the pictures. I had not decided what to do about the phone, but was sure that I would come up with some idea soon.

I leaned on Reason, grinning widely like he did and clicked a selfie of us that turned out to be really gross.

I hopped out of the bed and pulled out the sweatshirt I was wearing, just when the iPhone's tune rang making me jump

I hopped out of the bed and pulled out the sweatshirt I was wearing, just when the iPhone's tune rang making me jump. I wondered whose phone was ringing, mine or Ryan's. It was unfortunately not mine, but Ryan's. The caller id read as Rohan, that was enough to make me go numb.