😒

Aliyah Moores

Today I was gonna go see my mama.I got up from the couch and got my shit together so I can leave.I stopped and took a picture of myself.

"Yep.im ready"I whispered to myself eyeing the picture.I got Kayden who was playing with his toys.

I turned off my TV and grabbed the car keys.I went outside and hopped in the car driving to my mama crib.

Later....

I arrived to my mother's house.I knocked on the door.She swung open the door mugging me.

"Well I'm happy to see you too"I said to her with attitude."Luh' girl.Im happy to see you too.Happy?"she asked me."I rolled my eyes

"I didn't had to come"I mumbled under my breath.

I was talking to my mama as she was polishing her toes.I decided to take a picture of her

"Looking smexy like always"I said to my mama whilst holding Kayden ."You're too much.Have you seen your brother yet?"she asked me

"Nope.ima text hi-"when I was about to speak Taylin (my bro) walked in."Oh nevermind you hea" I said."Big sis what's good"Taylon screamed at me.

"MY EARS NIGGA!"I shouted at Taylon.I looked at Kayden who was about to cry "oh no baby it's okay" I said comforting him.

"Take my pic sis"Taylon said commanding me .I took it anyway."Ugly fucker"i said to him."Mane shut up" he said to me

"Anyways I'm bout head o-"I was about to say something until I got a notification

"Ugh.who dis now"I said annoyed.It was a message from Kaydens dad

BD🍒:
Bring yo ass over here now for 3.Dont be late or you gonna know what's coming.
                                                                      Me: I'll be there.

I sighed."Momma I have to go."

"Okay baby be safe.and bye Kayden"

I got up and headed to the door."Bye sis"Taylin told me.
Later..

It was 3:10 and I was at Jerome house knocking on the door.

"Get in now"he commanded me.I was relief he didn't hit me.I didn't want Kayden get hurt by mistake.

i placed him on the couch.I was about to walk up to him and ask him how he been.And guess what he slapped me .

I screamed with tears streaming down my face."I told yo ass don't be late.""Baby i was ten minutes late"I said stuttering

"Ion care"he said shouting at me

How much I wanted to leave him.I wouldn't,I just love him to death.Sometimes I call myself stupid.

All of a sudden a knock came to the door and he opened the door to a girl.im not finna lie she pretty or whatever but I thought it was his friend or something until he kissed all over her.

"Wait what..?" I mumbled under my breath."Who are you "she asked me .

"His baby momma and  girlfriend.well not anymore.since he on other hoes"I said getting up about to leave.

She mugged me whilst her fist was bolded."Shit you gonna do me?Im not even gonna trip cause he probably gonna abuse you like he do me"I clapped back at her.

"Aliyah chill yo ass mane"Jerome said to me seriously."No! I'ma tell everyone what you be doing and even the police.yo ass gonna get it bitch!"I screamed to him.

"Janette don't sweat it.."Jerome said to the girl.i couldn't believe he was doing this.Like u supposed to take my side.i took Kayden and went home

i took Kayden and went home

This is Janette yall