chapt.30

Aliyah🌺🌈
Thursday

"Aliyah,you won't believe this bitch"Demari scoffed."What?"I asked as I walked up to her.

It was Theshaderoom.

I looked at the post and pursed my lips

I looked at the post and pursed my lips. I knew exactly what was going on.

I always knew he was fucking Kaylin on the low,but I thought against it.

"Aliyah, c'mon let's go"Demari said knocking me out of my thoughts.I looked at her and noticed she was putting her hair up in a ponytail.

"Demari,calm down"I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

Before I knew it she was dragging me out of the house and we were in my car.

I looked out the window trying not to cry. I loved Tyquian to the fullest,and he just ended up doing shit like this behind me back.

I knew weren't in a relationship but this was straight up disrespectful. At this point,my blood was boiling.

I wasn't gonna cry over no nigga.

Before I knew it we were at Quando's house. I was the first to exit the car. I banged on the door hard before the door opened.

"What the fuck you banging on this door fa'."He said and after he said that I dragged his ass out the house.

I held him by his nappy hair and punched him repeatedly in his FACE. He tried to pull me off of him but that wasn't happening.

I put all my weight on him still punching him and uppercutting his lip.

I felt someone pull me back. "Let me fucking go'."I yelled. But the person's grip was too tight.

I looked over and noticed Demari and Kaylin fighting. Boomer was holding Quando back was trying to come at me.

I got of the person's grip and ran over to Kaylin dragging her off the porch. She tried to pull my hair but failed.

Right now, Demari and I were jumping her. I grabbed her by her hair and slammed her head on the ground.