Chapt.15🙃

*Explicit content if you easily disgusted then exit,THANK YOU*

Aliyah Moores

I was at Quando's home chilling out until he busted in the room taking the covers off me."Bae I'm cold as a bitch"I said trying to pull it back."yo baby ass"he said throwing it back at me and laying next to me."Anyways where you just came from"I asked "no where"he said."but you wasn't here so you had to be somewhere"I said sitting up."Tell me the truth,that's all I need I don't got time for this shit"I said having a attitude.he smacked his lips "Listen,what I'm dealing with now is dangerous ma' I don't want you to be involved cause if you get hurt it's gonna be my fault and I'll blame myself for it"he said kissing my lips.

"You could of said that first"I said rolling my eyes.he just side eyed me and layed back down."dumb bitch"I mumbled."what chu' just say?"he said standing up.i shook my head nothing.He pulled me towards him by my feet."Stooopp"I dragged.He started kissing my neck and trailing down until he reached by the waistline of my PINK spandex shorts.He took off my pants and slid my VS panties down with his teeth.

"Wait"he I said shutting my thighs together."Mane just chill"he said pushing me back down.He he took his finger and rubbed my pearl.i slid out a moan.He then placed his two fingers in me and started pumping.I ket out a loud moan as he started going faster.He repeated over and over.He then started licking my clit and started sucking on it.He got up and put his fingers in my mouth making me taste myself.

"Talk shit again"he said walking out the room.I slid my clothes back on and went in the shower.I scrubbed my body and after I was done I stepped out and dried my self off.I went in the room and looked in my bag for some clothes.

•••••••••••••••••••

The gang and also Melvin was here chilling in the living room.Armani, Kaylin and I was in the room talking."Aww bestfrann looking hella fine Kaylin said taking a picture catching me off guard whilst I was trying to fix my lashes in the cam.

"Aww bestfrann looking hella fine Kaylin said taking a picture catching me off guard whilst I was trying to fix my lashes in the cam

I just chuckled and placed my phone face down on the bed."Alright so y'all.."I said spinning in the chairs with wheels."tell us wassup"Armani said getting interested."so me and Quando got down"I said blushing."oh shit she getting some play play"Kaylin and Armani said in sync."No not like that,he just gave me head"I said feeling my cheeks get red."At least you got sumn' and didn't take long cause mostly all of us done got that done with"Armani stated I rolled my eyes."wait..you and Ben together?"I said confused because I don't keep up."No the fuck,me and Kd"she said.

"I still can't believe you can deal with his stupid ass"Kaylin said pointing at Armani.The room went sided until we heard a thump and glass breaking.We looked at each other and went downstairs."The fuck going on down here"I said scrunching up my face."mane these assholes don't want me invite no strippers"ben said rubbing his head."not in here,if you wanna do that head the fuck out the door"I said pointing at him then the door."mane whatever"he said leaving.i went down the rest of the stairs and sat on Quando's lap.Everyone started having their conversations and I zoned out trailing off to sleep.

~Anonymous~