Chapt.19

Quando✨
The day before Aliyah's bday

I walked in the entrance of VS and bought Aliyah allot of thing from there. After i was done I headed to Champs and bought her 5 new pairs of  shoes. I decided to get more and walked in the food court to get her something to eat. After I was done I sat by a table and stared at the blank screen of my phone.

Some sat in front of me and I didn't bother to look.

"I know you see me here"a light skin,pretty face, and curvy body girl said to me. I'm not finna lie she was really thick, but I'm not gonna end up like kd."wassup?"I asked avoiding eye contact.

"Me and my friend thought you was cute,and I just wanted to invite you to my party tonight"she said smiling nonstop."That's what's up,can I bring someone?"I asked her. She shook her head yes.we exchanged numbers and I got up ready to go.

"By the way,who you bringing?"she asked putting her hands on her hips."My girlfriend"I said smiling as hers dropped."o"she said before speed walking off.

••••••••••••

I stepped into the kitchen quietly because Aliyah was sleeping. I placed her food on the marble island and walked upstairs checking her. She was still asleep. Good I got time to hide and wrap these gifts up.

Later...

Aliyah walked downstairs and everyone looked at her."what?"she asked curiously. "Yo food over there."I said walking towards it with her trailing behind me. "Bae,I feel so tired."she exaggerated. I shook my head.

••••••••••••••••

Everyone was gone and I was horny. I walked in the room where she was and saw she had her robe on watching TV. I walked over to her and started kissing and sucking on her neck.

"What is you doing?"she giggled. "You know,don't play wimme."I looked in her eyes. She turned off the TV and gave me her full attention. "Don't gotta tell me twice"she mumbled.

Y'all know what happened next.

~Brea~