chapt.22

Aliyah Moores

Three months later

I was left alone with Kaylin and some stupid kids,kd and ben."can i have some of that when youre finish?"i asked Ben. He was preparing something and i didnt know what it was.

"No,fatass"he mugged me.I did the same and sucked my teeth."mean ass,ypu not getting some of my food when it comes anyways"i said catching a attitude.

"I dont guve 2 fucks"he lied.He walked over to me."can i still have some"he asked whispering. I mushed his headand chuckled.

"Girl Dianne having some party at her  pops mansion,wanna go?"she asked.
Dianne was a girl we used to rock with in school,until she moved away to Maryland,she was cool but knows all your buisness and can throw hands like a man.

"Hell yea im going,when she get back over here?"i asked."yesterday"kaylin responded.I nodded.

"Dont you think Melly fine as hell?"she asked out of no where."yeah i guess,i mean he fine or what ever but he scary"i replied

"Ooo im telling quando."Ben budded in acting like a child.I sucked my teeth .

"Tell me what?"quando stepped in the house.I furrowed my eyebrows.when he get here."she said that ynw nigga was fine"Ben ratted on me.

"If he cute,he is.ypu actting like he gone do me sum"i said bold and brushed pass quando who was still standing there.He followed behind me andi was about to go make me a salad until he choked me aggresively.

And i actually was turned on. "Im not gone do nun right?"he mimiced me.I felt my cheeks turn red and i looked at the ground. "Huh?"he whisper yelled catching my attention."nah you aint gonna do shit"i spoked sinve thats what he wanna hear.

His grip got tighter and he smashed his lip against mine making me wrap my arms around his neck.we pulled away."i have an docters appointment tmarr'"i said to him as he sat on the stool and i sat on him.

"What time?"he asked "9am"i reminded him.He nodded then i remembered what Kaylin asked me.

"Babe,im goining put tonight"i told him."you not going"he said in a serious tone."thats not fucking fair,you always leaving me and shit talking bout 'buisness'"i mugged him getting mad.he sucked his teeth."you can go,but im going too"he smirked

"Fine"i sighed walking upstairs to take a hour nap.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

17.k likes 1k comments
Xo.aliiyah: Finally exposing myself💁‍♀️

  Prettyflye:she so ugly idk what quando saw in her.

_didi_:bad bitch,i missed you😩

Random:aww she so pretty

random:i hope thiasone lasts👀

Theshaderoom:🐸🍵

Load more comments..

"

Yall here posting and not getting yall out the house"yb yelled for Kaylin,Armani and I. I scrunched up my face."better be talking to that yaya bitch"i mumbled as Armani snickered.

We all keft the house and went to the party that Dianne was throwing.I went to open the door but it was opened by Dianne. I squealed and hugged her tight making us almost fall."girl i missed you too"she smiled nonstop "Oo and i oop-"she copied the  meme and pointed at my pregnant stomach.

I chuckled and pointed at Quando."sis having a baby for a rapper"she asked shocked.i rolled my eyes playfully."cmon lets go I know these hoes ready to let loose."i said referring to the guys.

"i said referring to the guys

Dianne^