Chapter.10

Aliyah Moores

"Yes sis,I was crying and shit."I told Kaylin the story about last night

"Finally,I had to do all type of stalling and shit"she mumbled but I heard her

"What you say?"I asked

"Nun,I'm hungry let's go get sum to eat"she said rushing

I got up without a response and grabbed my phone,charger and 1,600 dollars,I was planning on hitting the mall.

I was finally downstairs and Quando just stared at me intensely.

"What?"I asked making him mugg me.

"Y'all me and Kaylin bouta go out to get sumn' to eat...and I'm going to the mall i dont know bout Kaylin"I said sliding on my shoes and taking a pic.

"We finna come"Melvin finally spoken.

"Aight"I said rolling my eyes.

Then we hopped in my 458 italia Ferrari.

••••••••••••

We entered the Mall.And it was crowded as a bitch.

(Can I add that they were in baton rouge I didn't add it in sorry y'all)

"In here got allot of humans"Kaylin said scrunching up her face.

"C'mon let's start with vs"she said pulling me.

"You hella evil"I said so she can hear
This girl only bout me in here for Quando.

I walked around finding me some lingerie and underwear.

I picked up a green lingerie until Quando snatched it out my hand and put it back on the shelf.

"What you do that f-"he interrupted me

"Ion like that color get blue"He said smirking.

"But I like it,I'ma still get it."I said.

I was about to reach for it before Quando took it and gave it to Kaylin.

"What the fuck nigga"I said mad.

"Come get the blue ones mane'"he said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Fine"I sighed.

I picked up about 10 items and made my way to the cashier.

I took out my wallet and waited for the cashier to say my total.

"That'll be $2,637 ma'am"she said popping her gum.

"No the fuck it won't,tryna theif my shit.Check again the fuck"I said popping my neck.She did as told.

"Alright $624"she said with a smile like she ain't just try to take my money.Quando stopped me.

"I need to pay what u doing?"I asked

"I'ma pay for it"he said.

"um ion think you wanna do that,I need to pay,and I don't wanna seem like no gold digger,so lemme pay"I said he pushed me to the side making me almost fall and paid for everything.

"I hate you"I said,he wrapped his hand around my neck.

"I love you too"he said kissing my lips.

"Oh my gosh!Quando I'm such a huge fan can I please get your autograph?can I have a hug?when will you have a concert?oh my God is this your girl?"a fan asked.She was asking so many questions she was almost out of breath.

"yea,yea,maybe next month and yes" he said answering her questions and letting her friend take a pic for her.

I get that he was caring for his fans but this girl kept touching his face.

I just sat down on a bench and uploaded the pic I posted earlier

15.9k likes,liked by:Quando_rondo
Xo.aliiyah:See my number in his phone now she acting curious 🤦

After I posted it Quando came up to me."You ready are you gon' shop more?"he asked me

"Shopping more"I got up and rolled my eyes

"What wrong with you?"he asked me

"Fuck she touching your face for Tyquian?!"I semi yelled

"She just a fan.Dont worry bout allat'."he said

"Aight then... remember what you just said."I said walking off leaving him behind me.

I went in Champs and tried on some Tn's."Is this all "the employee asked me."Yeah,size please?"

(The shoes right dea')

I paid and went to the food court for some Chipotle.When I looked around and saw Quando sitting at a table alone on his phone.

I ordered my food.And walked behind Quando looking at his phone.He was staring at the photo I posted earlier.

"I'm fine ain't I?"I asked sitting by him.

"What you got"he asked

"Some food and Chipotle."I said

"Melvin said he taking Kaylin by him"he said looking in my eyes.

"What?"I asked blushing

"Ain't nun..let's get out of here" he said pulling me by my arm.

••••••••••••••••

We was at my house and we was watching "Us".

The door bell ringed and I went to get it.When I opened the door I seen.........

                     ~Nique👽~