Chapt.29

Aliyah Moores

Aliyah Moores

I sat in the passenger of the car waiting on Quando and Tyanne.

They finally came."What took y'all so long?"I asked.Tyanne mugged me before strapping up.

"I had to find my lip gloss obviously"She said and I shot her a look before sighing.

"You ready to see Gramma?"I asked as Quando started up the car."Yeah!I wanna see all my cousins"She exclaimed.

We were on our way to the cookout my mother was hosting.

-

Tyanne^

Tyanne^

I then exited the car and made my way into the house with Tyanne beside me.

I said hello to a few familiar faces and made my way into the kitchen to see Demari,Kaylin and my mother chatting.

"Heyyy"I dragged pulling my mother into a hug. "Oh Aliyah,I missed you so much"She said and I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Where Kayden at?"I asked reffering to my son. He came running into the kitchen and he hugged me.

"Hey ma'."He said. "Hey,I missed you pumpkin"I said and he smiled.

"Big brother"Tyanne said hugging him.

(Kayden is 8yrs old and Tyanne is 6yrs old)

"Hey sis"He said and I smiled as they ran off to play with their cousins.

"Well, I'll leave you girls to catch up,I'm gonna say hello to the guests"My ma said and I nodded.

"So Kaylin and Demari, how you been?"I asked.

"Good,still babysitting black ass Ben"Demari said.

"Same here, just me and Melly"Kaylin said reffering to her son.

So her and Melvin broke up for some apparent reason but he still looks after his child.