Chapt.17

Aliyah Moores

I was visiting my momma with Quando since she wanted to meet him. She never did this to any of the boys Dated. I then knocked on the door and the door opened to My momma holding Kayden.

"My muffin!"I squealed kissing all over Kayden's face. And then giving my momma a kiss on the cheek."Well look who it is,you look even more handsome in person"My mom said admiring Quando."As if"I mumbled going up stairs to Taylin room.I opened it and seen the room empty...like fr no furnitute. Oh I remembered he moved out.                

••••••••••••••••

It was dark and i decided to chill on the porch . I looked around until i heard a scream. I looked around and saw a girl screaming and crying with a guy running behind her.I pulled out the glock Quando gave me just incase even tho i didnt know how to use it.  

I pointed it at him and he walked backwards with his hands in the air."are you okay"i asked the girl. "Im good"she said still crying.I took her into my old room and gave her a napkin to wipe her tears."You gonna tell me what was going on?"i asked her.""im just tired of all the abusive shit he's doing to me.He hit me and even threatens me"she said staring at the wall . I was feeling really bad for her because i went through the same thing.

"Hey,I went through the same thing,but i was able to escape. And you will too if you just stay strong"i said rubbing her back."i dont know mane,i just love him so much and i know he loves me too "the girl said now looking at me."if he did he wouldnt be doing this to you."i said

"Please can i stay the night.I have no where to go and my family cut me off because i went off with him."she said crying again."Of course"i said smiling"but this my momma house i dont live here no mo"i said.Quando barged in."Bae,you ready to go?"he asked"who dis?"he asked again slanting his head."Ima tell you kater,but she's staying."i told him.He nodded then closed the door."You date quando rondo?!"the girl   whisper yelled.I giggled then nodded yes."lucky"she mumbled getting up with me.

I walked to my momma and planted a kiss on her cheek also taking Kayden."Ima miss yall"she said waving bye as we walked out the door.We all went in My G wagon.Yes, i took the girl.I should ask her whats her name.

••••••••••••••
We were home and i was showing the girl her room."Whats your name?"i asked her . "Its De'mari, you? She asked. I smiled and replied "Aliyah,now get comfortable the bathroom is over there"i said pointing at the bathroom that was connected to the room.

"And we'll be going out with some people tmrw dont mind their b.s youll get used to it"i said laughing as she did the same.

I then gave Kayden a bath then placing him in his bed. Then i took a bath myself.

~Nique♡~