RECAP

ZION POV
I woke up and all I saw was fluorescent lights surrounding me. I slowly sit up and immediately have a group of doctors crowding me asking if I was ok. I told them I was fine,just had a headache. They could tell I was confused so they told me I was in a car accident and managed to get out with barely a scratch on me. I was able to be discharged but just had to sign some paperwork.

BRANDON POV
The gender reveal isn't even a party anymore. We've all become worried about where y/n and Zion are. We've been texting them non stop but both of them haven't responded to any of us. Around five minutes later, I heard my phone ring with a random number on it. I answer the phone with hesitation. "Hi is this Brandon Arreaga ?" "Um Yes and why are you calling me?" "We're calling you about your sister Y/n Arreaga, she's been admitted to the Emergency Room for a -" That was all it took for me to break down. Everyone turned their attention to me and my hysterical crying. I was able to tell them that y/n had been admitted to the hospital. Me,Nick, and Edwin jumped into Nicks car and rushed to the hospital.

ZION POV The paperwork took forever but I was let go. As I'm walking out I see a group of guys pass by me, looking pretty familiar. I flickered my eyes a couple times and decided to turn around to see who it was. As I'm jogging closer to they seem more comfortable and normal to me, it was the boys ? I scream out "Yo" and they all quickly turn to me in shock. I catch up to them when Brandon ask "How did you beat us here?" I stare at him with a confused face and respond "What do you mean beat you, I was already here." Edwin buts in and says " Wait why are you here?" "I was in a car accident, they just let me go, is that why you guys are here?" All three faces immediately have a look of grief on there face as Brandon whispers " It's y/n". I just froze, was she gone, did she lose the baby? Edwin sat me down and comforted me as Nick and Brandon ran to find out where she was and what condition was she in. After a while they text Edwin and say that they found her. He helps me get up and takes me to her room. We walk in and all eyes are on us. There she is... eyes closed... is she dead... is she sleep? All I can think is that she looks peaceful. I can barely speak as I say "I-is she g-gonna be ok?" "Depends" The doctor says. "Depends? Depends on what ?" "Depends on if you choose her or the baby."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is another imagine from my Instagram page (@prettyy_._gangg) that you guys really liked so I decided to make it a Wattpad story. I decided to end the last one I had because I honestly ran out of ideas but hopefully I can continue this o