Chapter 16

lemme just tell y'all now.. this chapter is gonna begin the turn of events and some of y'all might hate me but hopefully not too much

i tried to fix the way i write these chapters, format wise, because i felt it looked to cluttered so hopefully this is good

and im also trying to work on making them longer for you guys

okay love y'all enjoy !! ❤️

or not ☕️

-----------------------

Y/N POV

When I woke up I was confused as hell. The last thing I remember was driving to find Zion after the party and then BOOM. Now I'm in a hospital bed, with the boys surrounding me, and an empty feeling in my stomach. "Ok so um what happened that put me in here and where's my daughter?" Brandon coughed and said " Well you gave birth to your daughter a couple hours ago and she's in NIC U right now. Imma go and get some food, boys y'all wanna come with ?" They all answer with yea's and head nods then leave the room with my brother.

"So why am I here though ?" " We actually got into a car accident with each other and you've been in a coma ever since." " OMG what happened to you !?" "Nothing actually, just a scratch and a bruise here and there. " " Oh okay..." After I said that the room just sorta went silent. I wanted to talk to him about the Nick situation but I didn't know how he felt. I suspected him to be mad but when I first woke up he seemed so genuinely happy to see me and I didn't wanna fuck it up now.

But the truth needed to be talked about whether I liked it or not ....

" Can we talk about, you know ... it ?" I ask in a low voice, hoping he doesn't here me

" What is there to talk about ?" He said back quick and sharp

I knew this situation was gonna be difficult for us to talk about but I definitely wasn't expecting him to just snap at me like that. I just got out of a coma for fucks sake.

" I know you don't hear about it beb-"

" Don't call me bebe. I'm not your baby"

"Ok Z, w-"

"Don't fucking call me Z either ." The hurt in his eyes were turning from pain to anger

"Then what the fuck do you expect me to call you ?"

" My name is Zion, so how about you call me that !" He says with a roll if his eyes

At this point he's just being a dick. I'm trying to have a mature conversation with him about this and here he goes being a childish pain the ass. Half of me wanted to be pissed but the other side knew how much this was going to hurt him and it was all my fault.

"Well ZION, I know you found out from Austin and I'm sorry you heard about it from someone else and not me and I'm really sorry about that. I'm really sorry about all of this. I can't even imagine the strains this has put on you and Nick and the boys."

" I just wanna know why? Was I not good enough for you, did I not give you enough attention, did I not love you enough? Y/n I really love you with all of my heart, from the moment I saw you with Haley I knew I had to talk to you whether I got to be with you or not. The presence you had when you walked into a room could light up anyone's day and it definitely lit up mine all the time. Just give me some sort of reason. Was it my fault ?"