Chapter 17

soooo most of you are VERY trigered from the ending of chapter 16 but i can assure you that there will be a light at the end of that tunnel ... eventually ... maybe
——————————-

Y/N POV
What is this man doing here. I haven't spoken to my "father" in years and all of a sudden he's here. "Dad what are you doing here !?" Brandon whisper yelled to him. "How did you even know I was here?" He opens his mouth to speak but before he can Halie walks in. She's always been the one to want to amend the relationship between me and him while Brandon knows I really couldn't care less. "Before you say anything, I'm the one who told him you were in here." Halie says as she gets closer to me.
"You should know that I wouldn't want him here"
"Well I am your da-"
"You're my what ? My dad? I never had one of those."
"Oh come on sweetie, don't be like that."

Brandon leaves him and walks closer to me knowing I need him right now. My dad has always been a sensitive subject especially since he wasn't there for me growing up. He was hitting a nerve right now and I was about to explode.

"No, you don't get to call me sweetie. You lost that privilege when you left me. I went through my entire life without you. All the times I asked my mom where you were and she covered your sorry ass and all the daddy daughter dances I missed. I had a void in me that I wanted to fill so bad because of the damage you caused. I didn't need you then and I won't need you now."

As I finish my rant I turn to see Nick avoiding eye contact with me.

"And you Nick, you are this baby's father wether you like it or not. So you can sit on your ass her entire life or you can be there for her. My mom raised by herself and I turned out perfectly fine so I will damn sure do the same to my little girl if that means she doesn't have to deal with a flaky father in her life. Are we clear ?"

The room falls quite and only stares are exchanged. My father looks at me with quilt in his eyes. Nick looks up at me then walks out with not a word said...

————————————
Sorry for the short chapter just wanted to give y'all a lil sum

What are y'all predictions for the next chapter ? 🤔