Chapter 14

Guess who's back
ME PUTAS
So ya girl been on her telenovela mierda sooo this story finna get JUICY
and imma stop with the previously stuff so if u guys need to know what happened last ... go read the last chapter
you read it yet, you caught up ....?
OK LETS GOOO
—————————————-

ZIONS POV

As she sees and hears the monitors. She drops her clipboard and runs over to her and Brandon. "It's her stomach" He blurts out, the doctor turns and looks with a questioning face as she asks "How do you know, is she responsive ?" "Well um when Zion left I asked where it hurt and she squeezed my hand when I said stomach" "Has she opened her eyes or said anything ?" Brandon just simply shakes his head no. She gets her clip board and begins to write down what Brandon had just told her. "Well I think it's in y/n best interests that we have an emergency C-section, we would need a family's ok first" Brandon stands up and makes eye contact with me as if he's asking for an ok from me and I shake my head yes. "Well um I'm her family and I ok it."

She walks out of the room fast and starts yelling orders at people on what they need to go and get. Brandon and I make eye contact again but this time with pain in our eyes. He walks over and hugs me, something we both need right now. As we let go of each other I release a breathe I didn't know I was holding in. "Hey um can you text the boys?" "Ya, I'll text eddy." As I'm getting my phone out the doctor runs in with a lot more doctors and nurses to roll y/n out to surgery. As she's being rolled out my heart beats faster then I even knew was possible.

Eggwin 🥚🍳

Me:
Hey wya ?

Eggwin🥚🍳:
We at da studio, wassup

Me:
Come to the hospital ASAP

Eggwin🥚🍳:
Why, whats going on ??

Me:
It's y/n, they said she needs an emergency c section 😔
i'm freaking out broooo
first the coma and now this
and what if i'm doing all this stressing and the baby ain't even mine

Eggwin🥚🍳:
Ok look if i'm being honest i do think that little girl is yours and no matter what me and the boys will be there for u ok

Me:
Man i luv y'all, now hurry y'all ass up

Eggwin 🥚🍳:
damn ugly we on the way

Brandon POV

"They're on the way" Zion says and he goes to walk back down. I'm really contemplating if I should text my dad. Me and y/n are half siblings, same dad different mom. Most people don't even believe that we're related because she's half black. She never got the relationship with our dad like I did so I'm not for sure if she would be comfortable with him telling him what's going on right now, but it's still his daughter.

We've been sitting in the waiting room for 15 minutes when the boys show up. They brought us some food, which I'm happy about because I can't even remember the last time I ate. "How is she ?" Eddy ask as he hands me my drink. "They took her for the c-section and haven't said a word since." "Um is the Arreaga family in here ?" We all stand up but I'm the one who walks forward "Hi, I'm Brandon, her brother." You can see the nurse have a face of confusion before she speaks "Well we were able to deliver a healthy baby girl but right now she's currently in NIC U." "Um do you know where my sister is?" "Yes they took her back to her room, she still hasn't fully woke up." "Ok thank you." I walk back to see faces of terror from the boys "The nurse said that y/n still hasn't woke up but the baby is perfectly fine, she's just in an incubator. We can all go to y/n room."
We all began to walk back to her room as it hit me, I'm really an uncle right now. Zion opened the door and we all just dispersed around the room. Z goes back to his seat right next to y/n. "Hey bebe, you did it. You gave birth to our beautiful little girl." As soon he said our Nick decides to butt in. "Um last time I check we don't know if this baby is for sure yours." "Really nigga, I'm tryin to have a fucking moment with my girl and that's what you decide to say." As if on que y/n's doctor comes in to make things worse. "Hey boys, I came in here to ask who was going to sign the baby's birth certificate and what's her name going to be." Nick and Zion both raise their hands but before they can say anything Edwin says "Can we have some time for this?" "Well you have 72 hours before we legally have to leave it blank." "Ok thank you" She starts to walk out as Nick speaks up "Um excuse me, can we actually get a DNA test ?"

————————————————-
Not really much of a cliff hanger but I felt like it was a good end to this.

y'all ain't ready for the next one 👀👀👀