Chapter 1

The streets of Stockholm was under barrage from the constant rain. The pouring had not stopped for 3 days straight and the weather forecast told of no stopping. A young teenager named Per sat in a buss on his way to school as usual. Only age 15 and already he felt the world crumble around him. For he wasn't like other teenagers, he was different. Strange things constantly happened around him. Windows broke for no reason, the water in his glass boiled even when he wasn't even near fire. Not to mention he saw strange colors flash in his eyes every time he looked in the mirror. Sometimes orange, sometimes blue, pink, red. Something was happening to him yet his guardian didn't believe him. His now former friend didn't believe him, no one did. Either something weird was happening or he was going crazy. Teenage angst Emma, his guardian, called it. He would gladly take that over...whatever this was any day... he was at the point of even being afraid of approaching people.

Maybe that's why he and Joel stopped being friends. He was so afraid of everyone now he pushed him away, his only friend and now he was the social pariah in his school. Always sat alone at lunch, skipped on group projects, skipped out on gym class cause he didn't wanna share locker room with his classmates.

What was happening to him tough?

He got off the buss and walked into the school trough the main doors. This whole day was going to suck, but then again what else was new?

The first few hours were as normal. He got to class, sat trough it, took some notes and was off to lunch. At the cafeteria he saw Joel sit with his new friend group, chatting away and cracking jokes. A glimpse into a normal teenage life...

He always hated seeing him again, it always tore him from the inside, reminding him of just how alone he really is.

He ate his lunch quickly and moved out as fast as he could, face covered in his black hoodie. But before he got to the door he walked right into someone. As he looked up he saw to his horror that it was Daniel. The scourge of all students and professional bully. 'The hell you going looser??' he pushed Per back hard, almost making fall backwards. 'Sorry I' 'Sorry what?' he pushed again into a table and Per lost balance, falling to the floor. As he got up he felt a kick in his stomach and fell back to his knees as the entire cafeteria stared.

Daniel kicked again, this time in his arm. Pain shot trough him like lighting, screaming for him to stop. 'You see kid you're dead. That's it.' Per only needed to feel one more kick before he lost control. Blue flashed before his eyes and he shot up at the speed of a bullet and pushed Daniel back with immense force. The kid fell up in the air and crashed landed on his back, gliding along the floor for a second before stopping.

As Daniel groaned in pain everyone stared at him in shock. Per's anger was replaced by panic when he realized what he just did. 'No human can push that hard...' 'his eyes!' someone shouted before Per desperately tried to hide them. 'What did you do to him?!? What the hell are you??!!' he sprinted out the door and down the hall, he had to get out! He had to get away!

He ran out the school and across the street, several cars stopped and honked at him in anger, not that he cared, he just wanted to vanish somewhere. Go anywhere but there!

*

The beeping of cerebro alerted Charles to a another mutant. As he looked to the screen he saw this one was in Sweden.

'X-men we have another mutant. Assemble by Black Bird.'

When he got there the team was already waiting for him. Cyclops, Jean, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler and Shadowcat.

'Where's Rogue?' 'Busy, says shes falling behind on her studies.' Answered Jean. 'Very well. This time we're heading for Sweden to recover someone with rather..odd powers.' 'Sweden? Alright! I always wanted to try their meatballs.' Nightcrawler happily commented. 'What sorts of odd powers are we talking about here Charles?' 'I'm not sure, this one is difficult to read. But lets be on it. Our target is a young man aged 15 named Per Karlstrom in Stockholm.' 'I'll set the coordinates professor.' Scott said as they entered the plane.