Chapter 14

"Okay who are you and what have you done with my practical sister May?" Scott asked as I walked into his room. "Stop being a dummy," I said.

"You just look...different?" Scott said, trying to find the right word. "I look stupid I know, but I thought I'd try something different," I said.

He nodded as he pulled his shirt on. I sighed and looked down at my colorful clothes.

I had on a baby blue skirt, a white shirt, pink tights, and black sandals that covered the toes. My hair was curled and tied up with a purple bow.

"Come on. Colden will be yelling if we don't get down there for breakfast." Scott said. He grabbed my arm and we walked down the stairs silently.

"Okay. Where's May because this has to be an alien." Mitch said. "Guys it's me. I thought I'd try something new." I said. They all stared at me as I fixed my breakfast. "Quit staring. I feel weird when you guys do that." I complained.

"You already are weird," Avi mumbled. "Shut it, Avi," I growled. "Woah. Not only is she dressing like one of those stuck up cheerleaders, but she's acting like one too." Avi said. "At least I'm not keeping secrets." I murmured.

"What?" The boys all asked. "Don't lie Avi." I snapped. I ate my breakfast and went upstairs.

"Hey there. Wait just a minute. May? Is that you under all that girly stuff?" Hunter asked. "Yeah. It's me, Hunter." I mumbled. "What happened. This isn't about Misty is it?" He asked.

I frowned and he jumped onto my bed. "Tell me about it." He said. "If Avi is dating that monster I need to at least get along with her somewhat," I said. "That's understandable," Hunter answered.

I nodded and grabbed my backpack. "Bye Hunter. Be good." I said. He purred in response before I walked downstairs. "I'm leaving!" I called out before walking out the front door. I walked down the street and to school.

"Hey May. I have something for you." I groaned as I turned to Misty. "Yes?" I asked.

She pulled out a cheerleader outfit and smiled at me. "Oh no. You just stop right where you are. There is no way I'm getting in that thing." I said.

"Okay. I'll just tell something to the principle. Plus I already added you to the squad." Misty said.

I groaned and took the outfit. "I'm only doing this for Avi, so you better be happy." I snapped as I walked to the bathroom.